For When You're Having a Bad Day

For When You're Having a Bad Day

Words to get you through hard times...
7

We all have those moments, we all have those days, and some of us even all have those months. Being in a funk is never fun nor enjoyable and is honestly quite exhausting. If you know what I'm talking about, which I'm assuming most of you have, and you’ve survived whatever battle you struggled through, you also know that there is hope. If you are still going through your own personal hell, I’m here to give you hope. Sometimes, when we're in the middle of a situation we can’t see the light at the end of the tunnel, and that’s okay. We all need that push towards positivity to remind us that, whatever it may be that your battling with, you can get through it. So, if you’re feeling down, mad, hopeless, confused, or hurt take a look at these reminders and remember that you are amazing and you can do this.

“Life’s a climb, but the view is great.”

“You don't love someone because they're perfect. You love them in spite of the fact that they're not.”

“You cannot always wait for the perfect time, sometimes you must dare to jump.”

“If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it.”

"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."

“Make your breaking point your turning point.”

"No smile is more beautiful than the one that struggles through tears."

“Decisions are the hardest moves to make, especially when it’s a choice between where you should be and where you want to be.”

“Never regret anything, because at one point it was exactly what you wanted.”

“You were born to be real, not perfect.”

“Sometimes the wrong choices bring us to the right places.”

“Learn to let go of the things that hurt you because if it's really meant for you, you shouldn't be hurting in the first place.”

“The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.”

“Impossible is a lie. Impossible is a challenge. Impossible is a battle. Impossible is a million things made to achieve all that is possible.”

“Life beings at the end of your comfort zone.”

“Sometimes letting go is the best way to hold on.”

“Every once in a while its okay to let yourself fall so you’re reminded of the immense power you have to stand back up.”

“Now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy.”

“You must go through hell and back to appreciate heaven on earth.”

“When it challenges you, it changes you.”

“The most perfect person you'll ever find is full of imperfections.”

"...And no matter which way you decide to go, you always end up where you belong."