When You Put Someone In Last Place Instead Of First

You should never feel the need to compete for first.

148
Geckoandfly

At some point in time, you will realize that some people only do what is best for them. Although I am a huge advocate for putting yourself first, there are many instances where this needs to change. One of those reasons is because you are in a relationship. Putting yourself first is important...within reason. If you are in a relationship, you are committing yourself to another person to share your life with. In this case, many times; you have to think about what you do and think about what your actions may cause your significant other to feel. You have to put them first sometimes instead of yourself.

I was hurt many times. It has been from friends that have been close to me and even boyfriends. But, one thing that I have learned for certain is that I have trust in myself. There have been moments where I have been betrayed. Whether it be cheated on, lied to, or had instances where someone has went behind my back to sneak around. What you need to know is that someone can't just heal over that. You can still earn trust back but there are some actions that someone can do that remind them of awful times. I am here to remind you that you have a right to feel how you want to feel. You don't have to apologize for how others make you feel.

I trust very few people. But the people that I trust are ones that I hold close to my heart. There ARE cases where someone can trust you but also feel betrayed. There ARE cases where people feel let down by what others did because they put themselves first instead of someone else. You have to take others feelings into consideration when it comes to those times. Being in the seat that I am in right now, sometimes, people just want an apology. People just want to hear that they understand why they feel the way they feel. Right now, I just want that person to realize that I was put into a situation where I didn't have communication. I didn't have a good weekend and I felt like I was put last instead of first.

Sometimes the people that are closest to you are the ones that can hurt you the most. This one goes out to the one that should put me first but instead, put me last and made me feel guilty about feeling this way.