When You Give A Girl A Big Family

When You Give A Girl A Big Family

You all have changed my outlook on family from sitting around the table at dinner time to always loving each other.
13

From sitting on the porch laughing about how everyone should watch what they say around me because you all knew there was an article coming from this trip. The countless crazy stories I heard from my cousin who thought a piece of butter that was in the middle of a table once, was white chocolate and ate it. To talking about life and laughing at many of the stupid things we have done.

I spent an entire week down south in Alabama with my family. As I would call it my long lost family, that I have grown closer to. Even though I probably do not know all of them yet, I am forever grateful to have such a huge family down there. I always wanted one and I finally have one down in Alabama. Maybe for some of you going down south means something different but for me, it means so much love, family, adventures, and laughs.

When you give a girl a big family they embrace it and never let go of it. Even though I am 12 hours away, I still always think about you all down there. The past week was definitely the time of my life and I would not trade any of it for the world. It may have taken us a while to find each other but we will never let this go. We cherish it because we have missed out. Just because we missed out does not mean family has been lost.

When you give a girl a big family they live for big family outings. A week full of adventures and the best part was that there was not only a couple of us but several. The family outings that consisted of ten or more of us was the best feeling ever. Instead of sharing the adventure with the one you are sharing it with several individuals and that is what makes it interesting. Throwing many different personalities into the mix makes the adventure so much more enjoyable. The company was great to have along the way.

When you give a girl a big family they are full of so much joy. I cannot recall a time in the whole week where we did not laugh once. The atmosphere was always fun and joyful. We all loved each other's company and joked around non-stop. Having a big family can be stressful but at the same time, it is joy and pure happiness. You are never alone or bored because you have so many other individuals around you at a time there is no way you should be bored.

So when you give me a big family I will embrace it, love it, cherish it and enjoy it. You all have changed my outlook on family from sitting around the table at dinner time to always loving each other. Yes, I do love my little family up here in Wisconsin but maybe one day we all will live closer to one another because when that time comes it will be the happiest I have ever been and many of you would be too. I love you all so much, but for now I must go back to Wisconsin because life goes on up here just as it does down there, so cheers to next time!