When To Consult A Gynaecologist? 5 Alerts

Discussion is the first step to the journey of a healthy reproductive life. So, awareness is the call here, the awareness of female reproductive health! That’s when we can rise above all demarcation of the social value judgment and make everyone aware of their bodily conditioning and needs.

12

Let’s begin with conditions when our mind is likely to sense an alert! The time to see a Gynaecologist.

The signs and symptoms:

1st Alert: When you have continuous pain in your lower belly, a certain discomfort in the pelvic region, that’s the sign! Your body possibly has issues like ovarian cysts or endometriosis (the condition where tissues that normally line up in the uterus instead grow outside it). Or, it may be just menstrual cramps.

2nd Alert: Do you see any unusual discharge from your vaginal outlet? Or, is there some odor that is worrying you? It is a sign. Consult a Gynaecologist ASAP!

3rd Alert: Is there a sexual discomfort that you face? Vaginal dryness is what we are talking about. These particular conditions depend greatly on age and some mitigating factors in life. If you are young and are on birth control for a long time, maybe for your career, that’s okay. The present vaginal dryness is a result of insufficient estrogen. So, visiting the best gynecologist in Chandigarh and changing the birth control treatment stands essential in the present.

4th Alert: Even you may feel pain during sex or maybe witness bleeding during am intercourse. It is nothing to be panic-stricken of. All you need is a check-up!

5th Alert: Additionally, if you ever notice an abnormal growth in your vagina, or any areas swelled up, it is inevitably concerning. Further, indicating that you need to opt for medical consultation!

And many more...

In fact, if you are concerned about your periods or pregnancy, please do not hesitate to seek a basic check-up at least.

Expert says: Women should visit a gynecologist annually for an overall check-up, not just when any symptoms come into your notice! That is how we can move a step forward to shrug off health and lifestyle issues.

On the journey of growing awareness of female health conditions, it would be mere thoughtlessness to overlook what survey reports say. Thus, here we go!