When Life Keeps Going Wrong

I will be the first to say I have been bombarded with bad news and demoralizing things happening to me in my life since October. This year has started off for me as a bleedover of 2019's problems, and the nonstop onslaught of every worst case scenario playing out. I just want the bad news to stop. I want the positivity and promising life that I deserve and have been pushing for oh so long.

It's all going to be about perspective when looking back at these significant life moments. The unfortunate thing is that I have suffered through so much tragedy, loss, and setbacks in three months than I ever have in several years. It really is unbelievable how everything hits someone at once. And those around them really don't know what exactly is going on. There is just simply too much to explain and expect others to remember or take into account.

I'm known to not be one of the biggest preachers of a life containing rainbows and unicorns because it simply isn't my perspective. The world will never will be a utopia where everything is perfect and at peace. I am not going to preach an ideology I do not simply believe in. If I'm being honest, we need to preach something else to others in desperate need of an ally in the time of several fiascos taking place. Instead of saying, "It'll get better", say "It'll make you stronger".

Being told it will get better, in my opinion, comes off as really vague and cliche. When will it get better? Why will it? What obstacle in my way will clear the lane for me to be happy again? One thing I do know is I'm going to be stronger than ever. I have been fortunate enough to experience so many hypothetical scenarios. It has prepared me for several reactions, of which some are positive and negative.

I'm still working on the way I react to things because it plays a big part in ensuring I see an event in the proper perspective. Think about why you may have been put in that situation. Were you not as strong as you thought? Did you simply not have to worry about going through something like that before? Or was it something you were constantly worried about that finally happened?

Whatever the case may be, I hope this will all make sense to you if you made it this far. I believe in you and we're in this together.