When God Gives You A Test Without A Study Guide

Pray. Wait. Trust.
221

Throughout the course of your life, you will experience many ups and downs. Sometimes these downs are overwhelming, and you question why God would ever put you in such a situation.

He is giving you a test.

These tests always come unannounced, and they usually hit you like a brick. They are hard, and there's no way to study for them. It may even get so bad that you feel that it is impossible to overcome and cope with what is happening to you. You will always hear people say, "God won't give you more than what you can handle." But, He does and He will give you more than what you can handle to show you that you cannot get through this life without Him.

"On God rests my deliverance and my honor; my mighty rock, my refuge is in God." - Psalms 62:7

God puts these storms in our lives to test our faith. No matter the hardships you are going through, the Lord hasn't forgotten about you. Instead of blaming God and taking your anger out on Him, trust in Him. He wants to know if your faith is true. He has a plan for you. The Lord knows how strong you are, He just wants you to see how strong you are.

"Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will be established." - Proverbs 16:3

You may not have a study guide with the direct answers, but you have a guidebook: The Bible. Read this, you might even find some answers. Pray and ask for guidance. Thank Him for what is good in your life. Whether you are afraid, grieving, or lost, God is always with you.

"Do not fear, for I am with you, do not be afraid, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my victorious right hand." - Isaiah 41:10

When life is rough and is not going your way, know that God is completely aware of what he is putting you through, and there is a reason for it. Trust and live your life for the Lord, and He will open even greater doors than what He closed.

"You were made by God and for God and, until you understand that, life will never make sense." - Rick Warren