10 Things To Do When College Football Season Comes To An End
Football

10 Things To Do With Your Time When College Football Season Comes To An End

Will Saturdays still be the same?

80
Anna Polo

In the SEC college football is one of the most exciting seasons of the entire academic year. Unfortunately, the scheduled football season has ended and I wondered what Saturdays would be like without a football game to watch and cheering on your favorite team. Will Saturdays still be the same?

Below are 10 things/hobbies you can pick up now that SEC football is over.

1. Do Your Homework

Yeah... I know as much as we want to avoid it, you don't have to cram it in all on Sunday because you were to busy dedicating your time to game day on Saturday. There's so much more time to attempt to save your drowning GPA before the semester is over. Saturdays used to be for your team, but now they're for grinding.

2. Hang Out With Friends 

Even though game days are over that doesn't mean you still can't hang out with your friends, maybe you can find a Saturday tradition/event to do on the offseason!

3. Go To Other Sporting Events 

Yes... there are other sporting events you can go, go show your school spirit to the other athletes who work just as hard.

4. SLEEP

Now, that you don't have to go to game day and wake to get ready so early in the morning you can actually sleep in and enjoy your Z's!

5. Study

Just imagine at all the good grades you can get now!

6. Start saving for next year's season tickets 

Just like that, it will be that time again to get your season tickets, but now, you can start saving up for them, so you don't have to worry about paying for them next time around.

7. Get yourself in the hoilday spirit

Yes, first Thanksgiving and then sooner or later, it's CHRISTMAS TIME!!! If you are anything like me, you can now dedicate more time to make a Christmas list and spread your Christmas cheer.

8.Explore campus 

There have been so many places I still haven't been to around campus due to how busy I am, so now I get to go exploring.

9. Start looking for game day outfits 

Yes... I am being completely serious. I can not wait for next years outfits and styles, so I am going to be ahead of the game and start investing now.

10. Countdown until the first home game 

Gamedays have been such a positive memory And been such a fun time to support my school. I can't wait to do it all over again next year!