When a Crystal Calls Out To You, You’ll Know

The two ways: spiritually and physically.

18

I walked into the crystal shop not knowing a damn thing about crystals. I still to this day, do not have all the answers (but I'm learning!). Most crystals were beautiful looking, some were dull as a rock. It's so important to touch them, hold them, study them. Most places will have a few words about the crystal (or stone), and what it's good for. Read it. Read it over and over and spend your time in that store. Even if you don't know what the hell you're doing.

Long story short, my journey began with petrified wood. It looked like a laminated piece of a tree. As I was reading the information about it provided by the store, I just held a tiny piece in my hand. It read,

"Petrified wood is a stone of transformation. It assists one to advance to one's highest chosen level. Helps one feel safe and secure, calming down survival-based fears. Petrified wood assists one in setting a pace and staying in that pace all day long. It is useful for bringing patience to those in a process of a slow inner transformation, and for bringing that change to fruition…"

And blah blah blah.

Breaths were filled with clarity and relief. My mood just felt instantly better. I couldn't comprehend how a $10 piece of rock did this to me, but I knew it was special. So damn special that I put the stone back on the shelf, and for the next few months during lockdown, became upset that I didn't buy the stone. It was calling out to me, and I did not know until I talked to my friends.

When the COVID restrictions were lifted, I went to the mall. The store was no longer. It sat empty and dark just like surrounding stores. I called the mall's information desk when I got home and asked if they would be returning, or what the name of that store was. I was desperate for any information. They closed and couldn't tell me ANYTHING. I was devastated.

Fast forward to February 2021, THEY'RE BACK. The store has moved down the mall but THE VIBE is there, all the crystals, and the peacefulness.

So I did my usual thing. I must have spent a good half hour in the store touching and rubbing stones in my hand. My eyes open to read what their used for, then closed to try to feel a connection. Nothing. Not even the petrified wood. I was hoping the same piece of wood would have been in that pile somehow. It would have called to me… I think?

This sucks.

Wait a minute…

That ball…

It rolled. Completely unprovoked.

My eyes followed the ball. It rolled but barely. Maybe like an inch or two from where it was originally.

I picked it up.

Petrified wood. $30.

WHAT?! Was this calling out to me again? The first-time petrified wood spoke to me, I felt it in my body. This time, it was like a trick being played on me. I really had no idea if this was a sign, but there was no way I was going to take another chance. It seemed to me I was attracted to this stone. (Or the stone was attracted to me!)

This ball was prettier than the first petrified wood I've found. This was a firey-red. White and brown stripes ran all around it. It did not look like wood. Was I about to spend $30 on my first stone? You bet your @$ I was! I drove home with it in my lap. The ride was calm, put me in a pace and I stayed in that pace all day, like it said. Maybe it was a placebo because now, I know what the stone was meant for. But STILL, there's no explanation for the way I felt after the first stone.

I've bought many crystals after the petrified wood ball. Unfortunately, none have made me feel what the first stone made me feel. The reason I've purchased them is because they encourage wealth and success, help manage pain/are good for athletes, etc. I feel like having them around, will encourage good energies around me for the future, even if I wasn't feeling them in the moment.