Whatsapp Marketing Service Provider In Mumbai
News

75

Whatsapp, a mobile app, allows the exchange of messages across different platforms namely Blackberry, iPhone, Windows phone, and Android. Most smart-phone users never miss WhatsApp marketing messages. So, WhatsApp is regarded as an app of the next generation. Marketers can send bulk WhatsApp messages to the target audience as well as digital marketing professionals can reach out to 2 billion WhatsApp users around the globe. You can send bulk messages to your target audience instantly. Thanks to Whatsapp Broadcast Lists because this feature of Whatsapp saves huge lists of message-recipients. Marketers can repeatedly send bulk messages to their target audience through Broadcast lists without selecting them each time. Whatsapp Marketing Company in Mumbai allows your messages to reach any Whatsapp user around the globe in text and graphics form.

How To Communicate With Customers Through Whatsapp Marketing Service Provider

If you want to market your product, tell your target audience through clear and compelling messages why they should buy your product. Send the product lists to your customers. You get the opportunity to engage with your customers regularly. Moreover, you can be aware of the customers' problems and issues through interacting with them. Once the customer gets satisfied, they will appreciate your products and services all over the world. Naturally, you will get more customers.

Exclusive offers and exclusive discounts through WhatsApp messages will encourage your customers to visit your business website. Whatsapp marketing agency in Mumbai helps you to send bulk WhatsApp messages regarding offers, discounts, product lists, advertisements, graphics, etc. to your target audience.

Why Your Marketing Team Needs The Help Of Whatsapp Marketing Service?

• Whatsapp is the most popular messaging platform all over the world. The count of Whatsapp users has reached about 2 billion individuals per month.
  • Whatsapp ranks third among all social networking sites.
  • 60% of Whatsapp users either send messages or check messages daily.
  • The number of Whatsapp users is increasing day by day.

What Are The Advantages Of Marketing On Whatsapp?

Trusted And Secure Platform

Whatsapp is a private, trusted, and secure platform that encrypts messages. Whatsapp does not allow sharing of messages with third parties. Unlike other apps, it is not burdened with ads. Moreover, Whatsapp Business allows only verified business accounts so people can rely on Business Company. So, people can send messages through it safely.

Real-Time Customer Support

Whatsapp is an efficient, reliable, easy, and quick message platform. You can send updates and alerts directly to customers, who in reverse can send their interest, complaints, or queries directly to you. Customer support is available in real-time as no middleman slows down the process and the customers get the answers to urgent queries from businesses in real-time.

A Highly Engaging Message Platform

Whatsapp is a highly engaging message platform because-

• You can get the idea of customers’ preferences from Whatsapp by asking them questions directly
  • You can respond to individual queries personally.
  • You can understand the demand for products and services by sending quick polls and surveys.

Valuable Customer Insight

You can measure your success levels through the WhatsApp message statistics feature. Get valuable customer insight from this feature. Businesses can track the time when customers are most active. They can also track how many messages are seen by customers and their status delivery. Thus they can implement and optimize the statistics feature for future conversation.

Allows Faster And Creative Messages

Many tools are available on Whatsapp to organize creative messages and to send messages faster. You can use different types of media like photos, PDFs, videos, voice recordings, gifs, emojis, and stickers to capture customers' attention. Create an original and unique message with the help of many tools and send the message to your target audience.

Send Messages To DND Numbers

While creating a customer outreach, you needn't worry about message spam on Whatsapp. You can contact all those who are on the broadcast list. You don't have to worry about DND phone numbers.

Why Whatsapp Marketing With Whatsapp Marketing Agency In Mumbai?

Whatsapp message boosts sales target. How? Look, if you send messages to 1ooo people and 2% get interested, you will have 20 leads instantly. If the number of sending messages reaches 10,000, 2% interested customer means 200 leads. If you are selling sarees or Kurtis, you would sell them to at least 40% of interested customers that means 80 customers. So, you are getting amazing results within a short time through WhatsApp messages. You can increase potential customers in Mumbai and all over the world with the help of a Whatsapp marketing agency in Mumbai.

Whatsapp marketing company in Mumbai sends bulk messages to customers and allows you to find out potential customers. In the case of real estate, if you send 10,000 messages to customers, 1-4% of potential customers i.e. 100-400 potential customers reply or visit your website. The more appealing your message is, the more customers will be potential customers.

Whatsapp marketing in Mumbai assures you of a high return on investment (ROI). You will get hundreds or thousands back on investment even though you buy packages from a WhatsApp marketing agency in Mumbai. You just need to spend a little amount of money and instead of that get a high return.

Whatsapp marketing company helps to organize your messages easily. The agency can send your bulk messages to millions of users of Whatsapp in Mumbai, India as well as all over the world. This happens instantly.

Last but not least reason why you must take the help of a WhatsApp marketing agency in Mumbai is that this process is cost-effective. You can send bulk messages to millions of customers all over the world at an affordable price. That's how you come to know your potential customers and get responses from them in a short time. Therefore, WhatsApp messaging app is effective and reliable.

Whatsapp Vs Other Social Media Platforms

Other social media platforms include Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, etc. Whatsapp is better than these social media platforms because it is affordable, easy to use, and instant messaging app, and a secured and reliable messaging app.

Whatsapp: Two-Way Communication With Your Customers

Two-way communication that is personal, private, and secured communication with customers allows you to-

• Ask queries to customers to know customer demand
  • Get customer feedback
  • Seek customer advice on products
  • Convey Thank you or sorry to customers

Whatsapp Message Broadcasting

The growing Whatsapp users are drawing the attention of marketers. So, now businesses are paying attention to connecting their target audience through WhatsApp. This messaging app is not only feature-rich but also allows marketers to send messages anywhere and anytime. Reach maximum audience without any hassle. Just write a message and send it to a list of broadcasting audiences within a short time. There is neither word limit nor DND restrictions. Use text messages, video clips, audio clips, and vCards.

Why Whatsapp Marketing With Us?

As a WhatsApp marketing service agency in Mumbai, we promote and popularize your brand, business, products, and services. We help you to generate leads. Moreover, you will be able to leave an impression on the minds of your target audience. We assure you of our delivery speed, secure API, and software mechanism.

By running your promotional SMS campaign, you can increase your sales by 40%. Moreover, by sending transactional messages with our help, you can engage your customers weekly, monthly, and daily. We provide 100% automation service and thus save your precious time.

Bottom Line

Stop thinking. Grab the opportunity to use the WhatsApp marketing service company in Mumbai for promoting your brand. The future of WhatsApp marketing is bright. So, feel free to use the WhatsApp message app to increase your sales.