WhatsApp vs Zangi: Which Is The Best For You
Lifestyles

Nowadays, there are various types of messengers with a number of useful features. Yet it is hard to find the one most suitable messenger download that will fit your needs and requirements.

393

So you are wondering who is the winner in WhatsApp vs Zangi battle.

Nowadays, there are various types of messengers with a number of useful features. Yet it is hard to find the one that will fit your needs and requirements. To help you with your choice, we decided to give you the detailed comparison of two popular messaging apps: WhatsApp vs Zangi.

Which are the cons and pros of each one?

From a general perspective, both Zangi and WhatsApp are similar in the core. Both apps let you send text, audio, and video messages; make audio and video calls; share files with your friends; etc.. But if we go into details, there are some key differences you should know about.

Data Usage

Zangi Safe Messenger is known to be one of the Wold's lowest data consuming messengers. Let's see how long you can talk via WhatsApp vs Zangi using only 1MB of mobile data.

Bans

A number of countries like Brazil or China have already banned WhatsApp and other popular messengers, which is not the case for Zangi Safe Messenger. In case you live in one of these countries, Zangi is the best WhatsApp alternative.

As you can see, both WhatsApp and Zangi are secure messaging apps, but in case of WhatsApp, there are some issues with the VoIP services. Some countries have restricted WhatsApp calling services, whereas you can make international and local calls via Zangi from any country.

One more issue with WhatsApp is that it shares your messaging metadata with Facebook and it uses your private information to create targeted advertisements. You have to be cautious and change it from the settings. This is not the case for Zangi Messenger: no messages are ever stored on any server. Because of that, you can delete the message before it is seen. That's a good feature for those who want to avoid awkward situations.

Whether to switch to WhatsApp or Zangi Safe Messenger is up to you. But it is important to remember that a large number of users is not an indicator of a better messenger.