What You Should Be Drinking During Each Day Of The Week

Don't we all wish it was Friday?
5357

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday AND Sunday. Wow. Have our weeks always been so long? There is always a routine of the day, wake up, eat breakfast, do your morning things and then head off into the day. Every day. Repeat.

There is no change, but there should be.

Each day holds its own challenges and each day should have something a little different. Your routine can be endless and each day it seems as if it never ended. Every day seems to be getting longer and longer, we need drinks to power through the week.

Here is what you should be drinking according to what day it is:

Monday - Coffee

You might have drunk too much coffee or just too much the day before (trust me, we've all been there), so hydrate your body. Only 3 more days until Friday!

Wednesday - Energy Drinks

The week is halfway over but it feels like it has lasted a million years and you have a million to go. Energy, I need energy!!

Thursday - Wine

Tomorrow is Friday! Finally! It has been a long week. Debra did that and Sharon did this, a big glass of wine is exactly what you need. Okay, maybe a couple big ones. Cheers!

Friday - Drinks

It has been one long, hard, grueling week. You and your coworkers or classmates need to go out and have a drink together to forget what your boss did or your quiet classmate said. AND, it is the freakin' weekend, I can drink to that!

Saturday - Alcohol

A party of fun or a party of none. Time to show off your "amazing" dance skills and to finally shoot your shot! She sets, she shoots, she scores! Well, maybe she does. The tequila thinks she does.

Sunday - Gatorade

So, last night did happen. Don't worry, we got a drink for that headache, stomach ache, the oh my gosh I texted him again ache. Replenish, get your electrolytes back up before you have to start the process of a long week again.

Happy drinking!