UCF Is Special To Me

UCF: The University of Central Florida; home of the Knights.

I love this place, I really do. I have been here for two years and I am so excited for the next two and potentially grad school. Being a Knight means really taking advantage of everything UCF has to offer academically and socially.

UCF means determination. Before coming to college I was a good student in high school, straight A's occasional B's. Coming here and being in class with teachers that care and want to help you succeed made me want to be better. I studied more and strived for excellence, on my own accord but with the motivation from professors who are passionate about what they do. A special shout out to the advertising/PR major staff, I have never been so excited for my future.

UCF means looking forward. I always had a clear idea of what I wanted to do for a living after college, but UCF's clubs and professors helped guide me to determine my actual, passionate path.

UCF means friendship. I have met some of my best friends in the past two years and I can honestly not picture a future without them. The student body at UCF is amazing. It can be scary to make new friends in a new place, but just talking to the person you sit next to in lecture, reach out to clubs and online forums for things you're interested in, you could meet your future bridesmaids or groomsmen (If marriage is your thing, no judgment).

UCF means success. I have never been more inspired and determined in my whole life, and I hope my fellow students feel the same way. Whatever you're going through, you can handle it, and you will come out a better person. You've got this.

So, thank you UCF for all you have done so far, I'm so excited for the future.