What Type Of Pizza You Are Based On Your College Major

College can be a real pizza work.

311
www.instagram.com/dominos

Everyone loves pizza, especially college students. With such a wide variety of types to choose from, each one has its own unique characteristics just like different college majors. So, what kind of pizza is your college major most similar to?

1. Education- Hawaiian Pizza

Teachers are required to think outside of the box and be different than everyone else. Unfortunately, they are often underappreciated, just like ham and pineapple are on pizza. People do not realize the amount of work they put in both during and outside of school, including coming up with creative and new lesson plans, making posters and classroom decorations, figuring out how to effectively teach a difficult concept, or communicating with a unique variety of students and parents. There is really no one else like teachers, just like there is no pizza like Hawaiian pizza. People often wonder why anyone wants to be a teacher and how terrible it can be with all the changing demands and low pay rate, but people should not shame this profession until they try it for themselves. They may see how good it really can be, just like Hawaiian pizza.

2. Business- Cheese Pizza

The business world requires very straightforward thinking that can often be seen as boring and invariable. Just like plain cheese pizza, with its staple crust, tomato sauce, and mozzarella cheese, business majors like to get to the point and complete their jobs in the most effective and timely manner. However, these staple ingredients are needed to make almost every other type of pizza, just like how businesses are needed to make people in many other professions successful. Despite cheese pizza not being the most interesting type of pizza to order, everyone still loves and eats it, just as everyone needs business majors in their lives.

3. Communications/Public Relations- Deep-Dish Pizza

Always trying to get the inside scoop and dig deeper, people in these majors are just like deep-dish pizzas. They may seem ordinary at first, but then people realize just how much more they can have to offer. They may choose to be very creative, similarly to how deep-dish pizzas can have as many or few toppings as one wants, or they can be more traditional and stick with the facts, like a regular cheese deep-dish pizza. People often do not realize just how much people in these majors know and how complex their jobs can be, until they really stop to examine and think about it, just as a deep-dish pizza may seem plain and simple at first until it is given a closer look.

4. Social Sciences/Social Studies- Supreme Pizza

People in this major are required to nitpick every little detail and pay close attention to all of the information they are provided with. Just like supreme pizza, their majors are very intricate and involve a lot of examining. With a wide variety of meats, like sausage and pepperoni, in addition to the many types of veggies, like peppers, onions, olives, and mushrooms, it seems that there is always more for people in these majors to discover. From knowing dates and historical figures, to theories and various perspectives, they continue to learn more information that piles up in their brains, like toppings all over a supreme pizza.

5. Health Science- Vegetable Pizza

Whether planning to be a doctor, physician’s assistant, or nurse, anyone in a health science profession is interested in maintaining a proper, well-balanced diet. Vegetable pizza provides them with their daily dose of vegetables, while still enjoying them too! There is such a wide variety of vegetables on pizza that taste very different from each other, yet work together nicely. Just like the many types of vegetables on top of a pizza, people in multiple occupations within the health science field need to work together to ensure people are healthy, and help those who are not.

6. Forensic Science- Stuffed-Crust Pizza

Stuffed-crust pizzas are always a favorite choice for people of all ages. With its multiple layers, there are always more surprises to discover. Just like the cheese inside of the crust, sometimes information can be hidden and shocking. A situation may seem normal on the outside like a plain pizza, but with more investigation, people in this major often realize that there is more information to unfold. In order to make sure everyone is treated equally with fairness and respect, people in this major need to obtain an extreme amount of knowledge about the intricate criminal and civil laws, as stuffed-crust pizzas contain many layers and steps to prepare.

7. Arts- Thin Crust Pizza

There is nothing better than a thin, cracker-like, crispy pizza crust. However, it takes a lot of work to get it just right. Great effort and attention to detail are required to roll out and knead the dough, as it can’t be too thin or it will fall apart, but it needs to be thin enough that it is not like a regular pizza pie. It also must be baked for just the right amount of time, as it can easily burn from being so thin. This is just like people in the arts, who have to keep working until they hit that perfect note, memorize all their lines, or paint their artwork just right. They too are easily breakable, as a tough critic can dampen their spirits and crush their confidence.

8. Mathematics/General Science- White Pizza

People often have stereotypical impressions about people who major in math or science, making assumptions about their personalities and levels of intelligence. Just like white pizza, people who major in these areas are very different from others and do not mind being unique. Lacking tomato sauce and having ricotta cheese is what makes white pizza special, just as people in these majors often have abstract and analytical perspectives on situations, and need to take different approaches to solve problems or explain phenomena.