8 Life-Changing Things You Can Do During Quarantine Besides Netflix

Right now, you are reading this under quarantine and you've watched way too much Netflix and Youtube. It's about time to become productive, even just a little bit. Here are 8 more quality things that you can do at home in addition to the basic quarantine checklists that you have seen on social media.

Reset Your Sleep Schedule

Go to bed by midnight and wake up early in the morning at 9 A.M. All those all nighters and early morning bedtimes at university isn't doing great things to your memory. Refresh your brain over this break and sleep at a proper time every night and you will feel extra fresh during the morning. Your memory will thank you later.

Learn how to give a good massage

Unsplash

#GiveGoodMassages2020. Giving great massages will improve all your relationships. How about one now for your parents?

Learn a skill with Skillshare

Unsplash

Been interested in learning about graphic design? Or oil-based paint? Now is the time to begin your craft.

Be more knowledgeable about your faith

Unsplash

Whether it is Christianity, Islam, Buddhism or any religion, being at home is a great time to relearn and read more religious text, helping you reinstill important values and beliefs into your life. Keep those affected with the virus in mind and come out of the crisis with a better relationship with your religion and with the people around you.

Decide a tattoo that you really want on yourself 

Unsplash

Chances are, you probably are considering getting a tattoo, or at least one in the next couple of years. Do you want something creative and personal, or just something that is surface level? Now is a great time to ponder about a lifetime symbol on your own skin.

Brainstorm a dedicated hobby that you want to pursue

Unsplash

You've been used to university's hustle and bustle and the truth of the matter is, you didn't get to truly spend time with a hobby that you loved. Now is the time to think about something that you truly want to dedicate part of yourself to that gives your life joy and meaning. Push aside Netflix and spend time on providing value to your life.

Become good at Excel, photoshop, or video editing

Unsplash

These are essential college skills that you will need, so why not try to master one of these starting today? You can use Skillshare at that too.

Watch a documentary about a topic that you are truly interested in

Unsplash

When was the last time you watched a documentary outside of school? Chances are, that's low. Whether it be sneakers, snowboarding, astronomy or food, take time to dig deeper into your niche. You'll have more to say during conversations and be even more passionate about your area of interest. Learning never stops.

From Your Site Articles