5 Holiday Gift Ideas For The Girl Obsessed With Makeup

Sephora gift cards are a girl's best friend!

21

With the holiday season quickly approaching, it is time to buy those last minute gifts! Deciding what to gift to your friends and family can be hard, but you can never go wrong with some new makeup! Here are 5 gift ideas for that special someone who is obsessed with makeup.

1. James Charles Morphe Palette

This is the hottest new palette on the market. With 39 amazing colors, this palette is the perfect gift for that special someone (especially if she is a James Charles fan)!

2. Face Masks

Face masks are great stocking stuffers. Sephora sells a variety of different types of face masks for $6 each... it doens't get much better than that!

3. A New Brush Set

Every girl could use a new set of brushed this holiday season. A soft set of makeup brushes sure won't disappoint!

4. Kylie Jenner Lip Kit

If your special someone enjoys keeping up the Kardashians, a Kylie Jenner Lip Kit is the perfect gift!

5. Makeup Case 

Every girl knows the struggle of getting a new makeup bag and having it be covered in makeup after 3 months of use. get her a new makeup bag this year to make her life a little bit easier!

Happy shopping!!