What Is This Feeling?

What Is This Feeling?

Though I do admit it came on fast, still I do believe that it can last.

116
What Is This Feeling?

From the popular Broadway musical Wicked, Elphaba and Glinda express feelings of hatred towards each other throughout the song "What is this Feeling?". The two are unable to figure out why they "loathed" each other so quickly and without even knowing eachother. This can be a scary feeling or rather an uneasy feeling. Knowing someone for only a short period of time and developing such strong feelings for them that you think to take time to grow, whether it be loathing or love.

Love is something that is expected to grow after time. It's something people take so seriously and everyone wishes to have but struggles to find. Love is something that cannot be paused or cannot be stopped. So is it possible for the human heart to fall in love without the time?

Yes, love is infinite. One can fall in love quickly and that love just continues to grow stronger.

The thought of that is so terrifying to me. I think that love is one of the most beautiful things life has to offer but can also be one of the most dangerous. Some people may fear the thought of love because you are more prone to getting hurt. Once you have fallen in this trans, you are not getting out, and you are stuck. Stuck to the point that you cannot control your feelings anymore and whatever happens, happens.

So let life lead you were it wants to. Dont let the fear of love keep you from falling love.