Pittsburgh is opening a food truck park in Millvale this summer — Complete with pierogies, booze, and chipped ham, this place will be yinzer heaven.

The people behind Pittsburgh Food Truck Park say, "Pittsburgh has approximately 160 sunny days per year, and we want to make sure we are open for as many of them as possible. That’s why we are starting our season early." So, you can thank that always-unpredictable Pittsburgh weather for the park's early opening this April 6th at 4 P.M. — just in time to make your bucket list for summer!

As more trucks continue to be added during the park's April "Construction Series," there will be limited hours of operation: 4 P.M. to 11 P.M. on Fridays and 11 A.M. to 11 P.M. on Saturdays. The plan is to open the park Sundays and Mondays as well once construction is complete.

The Post Gazette says the park will have, at the least, a "rotating menu of mobile food providers outside, live entertainment, a draft list of 30 local beers, ciders and wine in the indoor wine area with a rooftop deck, outdoor yoga with the Millvale Yoga Collective, and a Cinco de Mayo party."

Food trucks have been becoming more and more common over the past few years, and the increasing popularity of the trend doesn't seem to be slowing down anytime soon. So go dahn to Millvale this summer, check out what all the fuss is about, and sample some delicious food from local and national companies!

Here's your lineup for the kickoff weekend of April 6th and April 7th:

April 6th:

Pittsburgh Pierogi

Pgh Po’ Boy

Brisketburgh

Mac & Gold

Pittsburgh Sandwich Society

Doce Taqueria

Pittsburgh Smokehouse

Sugar & Spice

April 7th:

Lunch shift:

Sinkers & Suds

Healthalicious

Evil Swine BBQ

Michele’s Mobile Meals

Dinner shift:

Cousins Maine Lobster - Pittsburgh

South Side BBQ

The Coop

Tango

Sugar & Spice

Check out the park's website, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter for more information, or RSVP to the kickoff on April 6th here!