What Super Bowl Snack Every Football Fan Is Based On Their Zodiac Sign

Pass the Buffalo Chicken Dip, please!

194
Unsplash – Herson Rodriguez

It's that time of year again, folks.

It's time to gather around the TV with your family and friends, with your snacks and drinks in hand. It's the game that everyone has waited for.

It's the Super Bowl.

It's the most anticipated and watched sporting event in the United States, ladies and gentlemen. It's the time to watch two teams compete for glory and it's jam-packed with suspense.

While watching the game, there's nothing better than stuffing oneself full of Super Bowl goodies. Make sure to have these snacks at your Super Bowl party to ensure that your experience is a touchdown.

1. Aries (March 21 – April 19)

You are fearless and full of fun. Your spicy and fierce spirit makes you original and full of energy. The Super Bowl snack you need in your life on game day is none other than the buffalo wing. Don't forget the blue cheese or ranch dipping sauce, or it is a red flag.

2. Pisces (February 19 – March 20)

You are compassionate, gentle and wise. You are friendly and always around people. Since you are the life of the party and a snack that everyone loves, you are the chip and dip. Everyone loves some ranch dip; it's cool and fresh just like you.

3. Aquarius (January 20 – February 18)

You may be quiet or shy, but on the other hand, you can be eccentric or energetic. You love to be deep in thought and you can solve just about any situation. You are the guac and chips. At times, guacamole can be mild and at others, it can have some zing; just like you.

4. Taurus (April 20 – May 20)

You are practical and a well-rounded person. You like when things are stable and consistent in your life. You are the mozzarella stick. You're always there and you're salty, but savory when paired with the right marinara sauce. The snack is goals.

5. Gemini (May 21 – June 20)

You are expressive and full of wit. You're fun, but also have a serious, deep side. You have multiple sides to yourself. You are like the game day chili. You are full of flavor, and you also contain multiple components.

6. Cancer (June 21 – July 22)

You are intuitive and sentimental. You are full of emotion and close to the people around you. You relate to the nostalgic foods that everyone knows and loves just like the nacho. Nachos are a Super Bowl food that everyone loves and wants on game day.

7. Leo (July 23 – August 22)

You are a natural-born leader. You are creative, passionate and warm-hearted. You are the chicken finger. You are the star of game day, especially when served with honey mustard.

8. Virgo (August 23 – September 22)

You are careful and love to pay attention to the details. You are the carefully crafted football end field cake. There are so many details and accessories, as well as so much planning and caution that goes into making the creation. People will love the creative beauty of the cake.

9. Libra (September 23 – October 22)

You are peaceful and love to be around people. You love to be social at all times. You love all things sweet; you are the football cake pop. You're fun, balanced and people love you.

10. Scorpio (October 23 – November 21)

You're passionate and assertive. You can be stubborn at times, but in the end you have potential to be a leader. You are the mac and cheese bites, which are sometimes difficult to prep and make. However, in the end the snack is worth it. It's delicious and can be the crowd-favorite snack of the day.

11. Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21)

You are curious and energetic. You are open-minded and love to wander around the world. You like exotic foods from all over the world and in this case, you relate to the jalapeño popper. You are energetic and have a zest for adventure.

12. Capricorn (December 22 – January 19)

You are responsible and represent tradition. You are independent and realistic. Just like the crowd-favorite, you are the buffalo chicken dip. You are reliable and practical; a game day staple if you will. People know and love the dip and it's a game day must.