What Should You Know about German TV Company
Education

613

German TV Company offers a full line up of television channels in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. They cover various genres of channels including sports, news, and entertainment. They has the largest selection of German sports channel. You can watch all Bundesliga games in high quality.

The Main Features

German TV Company is designed for people who want to watch German TV channels on their televisions worldwide. It offers a special set top box called Alfa UX2 Media Player which you can use to watch TV channels in German language on your television. The set top box must be purchased separately. Alfa UX2 Media Player comes with a remote control that allows you to go directly to the channel by pressing the channel number button.

A manual that includes step by step instruction will guide you on how to set up the top boxes. You can purchase the top box through the official site. They will ship the set top boxes to any country in the world.

There are more than 90 channels, which should be enough selection for you to compile a list of channels that you want to use for learning the German language. On the onscreen menu, you will also find detailed information about each program and recorded shows that have broadcast earlier.

German TV services support a multiroom feature that allows you to watch the German shows on two TVs. If you want to watch the shows on 2 televisions, you will need to buy additional media players and be connected to the same local network.

German TV Company offers limited lifetime warranty on their top boxes for subscribers. In case it is defective, you can always send it back and get a free replacement. It features a 7 days trial subscription. If you want to watch through the 7 days trial, you must get the free VCL web player.

They has a few channels that specialize in broadcasting erotic shows. If you have youngsters at home, you will want to guard them from viewing these channels. The password for the channels are easy to guess even for children.

German TV Company also let you watch them on your desktop computer, tablet, and android device. If you want to watch it on your wireless device, you can go to your account page and access the web player.

How Does It Work

You don't need to have any cable or install any satellite dish to use German TV service. This is because all the shows accessible on the network are transmitted through the internet. They always keep a record of the programs for the most recent 2 weeks. You can access the German TV shows on the network no matter in which part of the world you are.

German TV services require customers to have a stable internet connection that has a download speed of at least 10 MB of speed and above. You will need to purchase a wireless adapter to connect your desktop to the internet in order to access the German TV service.

To start watching German channels, you must first register for an account at the German TV company site. After you have registered for an account, you must make payment for the service through your account page. The service will start from the time you login. You can either login through the box or your online account.

Why You Should Subscribe to German TV Services

Watching German television shows can help newbies to expand their German vocabularies. There are 2 types of German TV channels including public and private channels. Public channels are broadcast by public stations that are funded by the government through tax. On the other hand, private channels are broadcast by private stations without the help of subsidy. Private channel German shows are usually not uploaded online to let the public watch for free.

Many German TV channel also broadcast shows from other countries like America and UK with complete voiceover in German language. The license they obtain is only for distribution to the residents within the county. If it is the TV series they produce themselves, they can do anything with it. However, for imported shows, they are supposed to abide to the terms in the contract.

Geo blocking is often used as a means to block visitors with IP address from other countries. Therefore, it is going to be hard for you to improve your German language without relocating to the country. To avoid all these hassles, the best solution is to subscribe to a TV company that offer access to German channels. When you subscribe annually, they will offer some discount.

Start free trial right now and watch over TV channels in high quality.