What ought you to know about Lawn Care?

What ought you to know about Lawn Care?

Lawn Care

7
What ought you to know about Lawn Care?

A lot of people think that lawn care is not a chore but a relaxing activity. Well, this couldn't be any further from the truth. When you are enjoying your time outside you will appreciate it much more if there are no weeds or spots on your grass. It will be soft and green, which in turn will make for an enjoyable time for everyone to enjoy outdoors.

Lawn care can also be quite rewarding when done correctly. As well where there is satisfaction in seeing how well lush the leaves are growing. And how many flowers grow around the borders of your property. As long as you do it in moderation and take care of any problems quickly, all should go smoothly during this period. Here are some facts about lawn care Newcastle.

What to do in the summer season?

Firstly, you must take into consideration that in the summer season, you need to water your lawn. This will make it look more green and healthy and will keep it from drying out. You should, however, allow the grass to rest in the fall and winter by not watering it too much. You should water no more than maybe 2 times in a week during these periods of time with a good watering can. This way you are letting your grass have enough time to absorb any excess moisture without rotting or feeling too wet or damp all of the time. You don't want this to occur as often because of fungus or mold problems with your grass. This can become pretty difficult to get rid of later on.

"Fertilizer is an important part of the grass care process."

A good fertilizer is something that you have to keep in mind when you are working on your Newcastle lawn care. There are different types of fertilizers that come with different amounts of nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium. This will affect the color and length of your grass, so you definitely have to research this information before installing a fertilizer of any type into your yard. Fertilizer should be spread midway through the spring. And then again during the fall because in the summer season especially, it wilts quickly!