What To Look Forward To This Summer

What To Look Forward To This Summer

What's on your summer agenda?

131
What To Look Forward To This Summer
pixabay

As finals season comes to an end and students are preparing to go home for the summer or stay in the city, there are many activities and excursions to look forward to this upcoming summer. From hanging out with your friends or going on road trips, there are many things to keep you extremely busy this summer.

Personally, going back home to the west coast this summer, there are many things that I am looking forward to. For instance, the main thing is the beautiful and sunny beaches. All I want to do when I get back home is to just drive down to the beach on a sunny day and just lay down and relax. Every semester gets me really drained out and tired that I feel like I just need one whole week of doing nothing and just laying down. Also, studying abroad this semester has been one adventure with all the travelling on top of the school work. I am physically and mentally tired from this whole semester, even though it was one of the best semesters in college, that this summer, I just want to relax.

Also, another activity that I am looking forward to this summer is the road trips and camping excursions that my family and friends take. After you have taken a good amount of time to relax, it is that time once again to start travelling and exploring. Road trips and camping trips are the best experiences to do just exactly that. Rather than travelling to another city and do all the touristy activities that can drain your energy, going out into the wilderness and enjoying late nights and deep talks with your family and friends is one of the best adventures you can take this summer.

Although as college students we are getting older and have to start preparing to continue our studies or start finding a job, it is extremely common to get caught up in the stress of growing up and lose our sense of youth and adventure. This summer is the only way to catch up and at the same time stop and relax to enjoy your youth and take on adventures before work starts catching up. With all the stress from finals and classes and soon graduation, or possibly graduation for some students, this summer would be the one of the few summers we have to just enjoy and relax. So just let go of all your worries and stress, and this summer, take the time to travel, enjoy and relax.