What is the newest trend to wear this Eid ul Fitr?

Eid ul Fitr

90

As you may know, Eid al-Fitr is a celebration of the end of Ramadan, the holy month in which Muslims worldwide fast from sunrise to sunset. While many rules and traditions come with this holiday, one thing that people are eager to find out about during this time are the latest fashion trends that they can rock on Eid day and during celebrations!

If you're in the UK or abroad and want Pakistani dresses for Eid, visit the House Of Faiza now for great deals at discounted prices. Here’s what you need to know about the newest trend of clothing for women at Eid al-Fitr!

Work Wear

Long dresses and tunics are common for women in Pakistan, especially since Eid falls during a hot time of year. Make sure to wear something loose, comfortable, and light so you can stay cool even during a long day celebrating. Pair your outfit with sparkly accessories and simple jewellery. If you’re interested in making your clothes for Eid, use colourful fabrics and embroidery to make something that reflects your style.

Western Style

Western clothes have become an important part of our style statement. But now, there are lots of Pakistani clothing brands that are showcasing these clothes in a very trendy way to lure customers.

Pakistani women's dresses on Eid are not just an option, they’re a sign of identity and fashion can be used as one of them. Eid has always been a celebration with great fun attached to it and we love putting on something nice for that day only! This year make your family gather even happier by wearing something gorgeous for your Eid Outfit.

Punjabi Style

It’s safe to say that Punjabi women are one of a kind. When it comes to fashion, they’re not afraid to express themselves through their dresses. Punjabi women love experimenting with colours and fabrics; there’s no end to what you can do with these stunningly gorgeous dresses! Who says you can’t make a statement even when you head out for Eid prayers or festive gatherings?

Balochi/Gorani Style

If you’re not too keen on wearing a short Kurti, try pairing it with leggings and a loose tunic/cardigan/shirt. Balochi and Gorani styles work great for those looking to highlight their legs and arms but still be covered enough to wear in public. Plus, they’re easy to dress up or down depending on your event!

Embroidered Dresses

While it may seem like women’s fashion only encompasses clothing, accessories, and shoes—it doesn’t. Women are also passionate about hair and makeup; these passions can be seen on a broader scale when you take a look at what Pakistani women are wearing for Eid.

One of their newest trends for Eid al-Fitr involves dresses that feature beautiful embroidery detailing. Read on to find out why more Pakistani women than ever before are choosing to wear embroidered dresses during Eid.

Your Style

Whether you’re a fashionista or a casual clothing kind of person, women usually want to wear something that reflects their style. So if you’re shopping for Eid clothes and don’t know what to get, it might be worth looking in your closet and finding what colours work best with your skin tone and hair colour.