What is the best and the most effective mosquito trap

Our comparison of the best mosquito traps

46

If there is indeed a particularly unpleasant insect, it is undoubtedly the mosquito. Indeed, with its noise preventing sleep or concentration and its bites that itch excessively, the mosquito is able to really disturb your daily life. But according to people, it can also represent much greater dangers, especially for those who are allergic to this type of bites. Infants too must be closely protected since their skin is much more sensitive than an adult and their immune system is not yet optimal, which means that the damage on them could be truly regrettable.

To allow you to never again face this type of problem, and so that you are able to fully enjoy the daily life, we wanted to present a comparison of the best mosquito trap of the year. Thus, by discovering them, you will know exactly which is the one that will allow you to eradicate once and for all these insects and to protect all those around you.

In this article, so that you can take a truly effective action to get rid of these unwanted insects, we will begin by explaining to you in which cases it is necessary to use mosquito traps. As you will see, not all situations are the same and depending on what situation you are in, you will need to orient yourself to a specific type of equipment. Then, for you to see more clearly, we will present the different kinds of mosquito traps that currently exist, and for each of them, we will list all the advantages and disadvantages.

Of course, we will also explain what are the criteria to be taken into account for good choose a mosquito trap so that you can begin your search with the certainty of finding the product that will meet all your requirements. Finally, we will finish by presenting you with a comparative table of the best mosquito traps of the year according to us, then we will detail each model one by one. In a few moments, then, after taking the time to read this article to the end, you will know very precisely how to ensure that no more mosquito will annoy you and your family.

In which cases should mosquito traps be used?

First of all, it is important to keep in mind that not all situations are the same and therefore the mosquito trap you will need to use will depend very directly on the scale of the problem. For you to know in which case you are, we will immediately explain to you in which cases it is recommended to be equipped with a mosquito trap. So, much of your research work will already be done, and you can quickly orient yourself to a particular model that will help you achieve your goals.

Preventive anti-mosquito treatment: If you have ever been faced with the sudden onset of mosquitoes when the weather comes back, but the problem has remained of moderate magnitude, that is to say, that only a few insects came to bother you, so resorting to a preventive mosquito treatment can be interesting. Indeed, thanks to such a process, you will prevent the proliferation of mosquitoes before they are born, which will drastically reduce the number of mosquitoes. Such treatment is extremely effective, however, it must be done before the invasion, otherwise, its effectiveness would be greatly diminished. Concretely, you will have to put the different traps and spray the various products at least a month before hatching eggs.

Regular anti-mosquito treatment: On the other hand, if you regularly notice mosquito infestations, for example, because you live in an area close to a large body of water such as a pond or swamps, then you will not need the alternative to regular mosquito control. Thanks to this work, you will be able to get rid of these insects even before they come to rest on you. Today, there are many types of equipment that can stop regular invasions such as Biogents mosquito trap. for example. The thing to keep in mind when buying such equipment is that it is best left in place for the entire life of the mosquito. Indeed, the proliferation of these would, unfortunately, be intensive if you removed the trap too early in the year.

Intensive anti-mosquito treatment: Finally, if you find yourself faced with an extremely large mosquito invasion, that is to say, that there are several hundred or even several thousand insects that come to your home, then you will have to resort to intensive treatment. However, it is not necessarily necessary that you are obliged to call a professional because there is some particularly reliable equipment on the market which, although they are expensive, will guarantee you results in all respects identical to the whole. of your expectations. Intensive anti-mosquito treatment consists of killing the insects but also preventing the hatching of their eggs, which will bring you a lasting solution. There are not many effective mosquito traps, and choosing them is not the easiest thing.

However, Favex mosquito trap, you will quickly find your peace, and there is no doubt that no more insect will dare come to venture home. Once the invasion is over and you have the last word, do not hesitate to leave the equipment in place so that your action is truly effective and lasts.

Different kinds of mosquito traps

If choosing a mosquito trap is more complicated than it seems, it's because there are many products today that are very different from each other, and whose effectiveness can be either formidable or almost nonexistent. Unfortunately, a brand or a seller will never tell you that the product is not effective, so it is important that you take the time to find out. To help you in this step, we wanted to introduce you to the three main types of mosquito traps that currently exist and that can boast of being effective in the short term but also in the medium and long-term.

The trapping mosquito trap: This type of trap is interesting in the sense that mosquitoes can enter but they will find it impossible to come out. The trapping mosquito trap is the best-selling trap type in the world because it has the dual benefit of being obviously effective but also very economical. To make it work, simply place it outside your home preferably and fill it with water that is already dirty. This water will then have an effect of attractiveness on mosquitoes that will come to reproduce. Thus, in addition to imprisoning mosquitoes already alive, you will prevent those who will be born from coming to bother you. Then, it will be up to you to clear the trapping mosquito trap as soon as the trapped insects are sufficiently numerous.

The attractive mosquito trap: A mosquito trap of this type is based on the same principle as the previous one, except that it is more elaborate to be more autonomous. Specifically, it is equipped with a system that will stimulate the smell of the insect to make him come to him. To give you an example, high-performance devices like the Biogents Mosquito Trap are able to bring all mosquitoes up to 150 meters away. These odorous stimuli will be emitted either not CO2, or by a mixture of chemicals recreating to perfection the smell of human skin. Once the mosquitoes have been trapped, they will be caught in a whirlwind of circular air that will cause them to succumb very quickly. These traps are so effective that they are mostly used around parks or places with many visitors such as campsites. Finally, the price of an attractive mosquito trap is still very affordable, especially since when you have found its effectiveness, you will know that your investment is really profitable.

The electric mosquito trap: Finally, the last type of mosquito trap most often used is of the electric type. That is to say, it will emit ultrasound to keep away insects. But such a device is also interesting because, like the TopMax mosquito trap, it can also act like a cockroach trap or a mousetrap trap. All insects and small animals will be disturbed and will not dare to approach your home. However, it must also be recognized that a model of this type has some limitations. First, it just keeps the mosquito from bothering you, it does not kill it. Then, it must be permanently connected to an electrical outlet, which, depending on the configuration of your home, can be complicated to manage.

How to choose a mosquito trap?

From now on, we will explain very precisely how to proceed to choose the mosquito trap . As you have already seen, not all types of devices are the same, and each of them responds to very different problems from one another. So that you find the equipment that will solve your problem as quickly as possible, and that will bring you a satisfaction to meet your expectations, we wanted to list below all the criteria that you must study before you even do your choice. This way, you'll be sure to find the best mosquito trap in minutes , but you'll be sure to be as good as you'd expect.

The extent of the invasion: To begin, you will have to be able to determine very precisely, and objectively, the extent of the mosquito invasion. Although it may seem relatively innocuous, this study is actually of paramount importance because it is largely thanks to it that you can find the mosquito trap the most effective way to solve your problem. In concrete terms, you will have to know whether it is a massive mosquito invasion or whether, on the contrary, your problem is the fruit of only a few insects. For this, there is a very simple technique to apply that will help you greatly. In the evening, at nightfall, turn on a flashlight or streetlight in front of your house and leave the appliance on for five minutes, staying close to it. If you find that no mosquito comes, or if there are only two or three, then you are in a less serious situation than it seems and a standard mosquito trap will suffice. On the other hand, if you see that there are several dozens of people approaching, in this case, you are facing a massive invasion, in which case it will be essential that you resort to much more specific equipment that will be able to eliminate in a very short time a very large number of insects.

The configuration of your home: The other point to study rigorously is the configuration of your home. Indeed, if you live in a rectangular house, it will be much easier to protect if you live in a farmhouse for example. In concrete terms, the more rooms you have, the more imaginative you will be to get to the end of your sentence. If you choose a device like Biogents Mosquito TrapWhatever the configuration of your home, you are guaranteed to achieve the desired results. To do this, simply place the trap in the center of your house and leave all doors open. However, it is also possible that you have a large garden with many plants or some water points like small ponds for example. In this case, we advise you to opt for a central trap and to trap other risk areas, ie those in which mosquitoes could breed, with less expensive traps.

The intended use: Of course, it will also be important to know what use you plan to make of your future mosquito trap. If you are looking for a device of this type to deal with a small invasion only for a few days, then turning to an entry-level model will be the best solution. On the other hand, if every year you are the victim of massive invasions of mosquitoes, then it will be effectively recommended to use high performance and durable devices such as the Favex mosquito trap. In any case, take the time to study this criterion since it will have the advantage of protecting your budget.

The type of mosquito trap: Once you have taken the time to study the different criteria that we have just spoken to you, you will only have to choose the type of mosquito trap best suited to your needs. This step is the easiest and the fastest, however, it will also be largely your final satisfaction. Do not neglect it and consider it with a lot of attention.