10 Different Ways God Says 'You Can' When You Say 'I Can't'

Overcoming Satan's lies and realizing God's victory.
80

In whatever season of your life you are in, there is rarely a time of feeling secure about where God's plan for you is going. Doubt arises, joy is being stolen, prayer decreases, and you are left feeling like everything has been placed on your shoulders with no help.

Satan is pretty good at his job, to say the least. A lot of the encouragement to form self-pity is his doing, but ultimately, it is us who give into it.

Why can't we feel stable? How have we lost our feeling of hope?

Most of these thoughts in our minds come about more quickly than any thought of talking with the Lord about what we are feeling. Keep in mind questioning His plan normally does not count as prayer. Thankfully, Jesus understands us even when we do not understand ourselves.

The Bible is our steady tool that allows us to learn and be reminded of what to do during the times of feeling like "you just can't go". Whenever you feel this way, open up the word and allow Christ to refresh your spirit by letting Him remind you that you've got this.

For when you do not know where to turn, here are ten scriptures of God confirming that you can overcome any struggle through Him.

1. Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

2. 2 Chronicles 15:7 "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

3. Psalms 112:6-7 "Surely the righteous will never be shaken; they will be remembered forever. 7They will have no fear of bad news; their hearts are steadfast, trusting in the Lord."

4. Matthew 19:26 "But Jesus said unto them, with men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible."

5. Job 42:2 "I know that you can do all things; no purpose of yours can be thwarted."

6. Hebrews 13:5-6 "Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” So we say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?"

7. Deuteronomy 31:8 "The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged."

8. James 1:2-4 "Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything."

9. Psalms 55:22 "Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken."

10. Philippians 4:19 "And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus."