10 Things That Happen When You Fail a Class
Education

"Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail." - Confucious

164
https://www.pexels.com/photo/adults-chairs-colleagues-company-515166/

Semester after semester, college students around the country feel as if their entire universe has imploded around them when that dreaded 'F' appears on a final. Failing a class can seem like the end of the world, and as someone who was unfortunate enough to earn an 'F' on my transcript, I know the exact feelings that wash over you at that very moment. Below is a complete list of ten things that happen when you fail a class in college.

The world WILL NOT end and you WILL NOT die from this. 

Your family will continue to love and support you. 

Your friends will not look down on you in the slightest. 

Grades will not define you. 

You will rise the next morning, and be the same wonderful human being you were the night before. 

Your future will not dissapear. 

You will graduate college, despite an 'F' on your trascript. 

You will not fall into a pit of sadness and tears. 

You will enjoy the end of the semester, because you DID work hard. 

You will love yourself. 

In no shape or form, does an 'F' define you. It is important you do not let it. An 'F' is simply the sixth letter in the alphabet, that's all.