What A Guy’s Favorite NFL Team Says About Them

Time to see if they're actually a catch.

20

With the super bowl almost upon us and the football season coming to end, it's the perfect time to see who's worth falling for and who will just fumble.

Indianapolis Colts

Forbes

This guy is flaky. You think things are going great and suddenly you wake up to an empty bed and no note. I mean, the Colts once packed up and left a whole city overnight with no warning, why would he be any different.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Sports Logos

These guys have been going through it, but get ready for a huge glow up. Just like how this is the Buccaneers' first playoff game in 13 years, this is the first time they're really feeling themselves in a while. The secret? They just got way hotter (or maybe it's just Tom Brady).

Green Bay Packers

Amazon

These guys are ultimately never going to commit. Yes they're cute, and funny, and they might text back once in a while, but they know they're good and they think they're better. Besides, you shouldn't even bother: they're already in love with Aaron Rogers.

Kansas City Chiefs

Rallyhouse

This is the golden boy. They're good and they work hard for everything they get. Even if you don't like them, you have to respect their commitment to being the best. However, you better not plan any dates through January because the Chiefs are probably going to make the Super Bowl an annual tradition.

Pittsburgh Steelers

Lowes

They're your classic bad boy. Just like every fan of any other NFL team hates the Steelers, this guy's probably made a few enemies of his own. You'll think you've got him locked down but he will never come through for you. I mean, they lost in the playoffs to the Browns.

The Browns

USA Today

Loyal, loyal, loyal. If he's been a Browns fan for a while you know he can commit, even when things are hard. If he's just become a fan recently however, you can't trust him. He'll move on to the next thing he likes soon enough.

Detroit Lions

Pin it

A good long-term boyfriend, but he's probably looking for a change in the future. You think you're going to marry him but he leaves you a few years in. And with Matthew Stafford leaving he's probably going to go through some mood swings.

New York Jets

Pin it

If he's a Jets fan, he's a keeper. There's no sugar coating it, this team sucks, so you know he's loyal, and he cares more about the journey than the destination. He's supportive, not too competitive, and he's just happy to be along for the ride.

Philadelphia Eagles

Home Depot

He claims to be invested in you, but before you know it he's off with someone younger and hotter. Just ask their Carson Wentz - must hurt to get benched for a rookie.

Jacksonville Jaguars

Pin it

It's hard to tell if he's the one for you, but honestly he probably just needs a hug.