This Is The Decade Makeup Trend That Represents You The Most

The 2010s Makeup Trend That Represents You The Best, Based On Your Zodiac Sign

It's been a wild decade, full of shimmer, gloss and perfect eyebrows.

417

The 2010s were a great decade for us to explore makeup and REALLY have fun with it. It honestly changed the makeup game.

We began to realize that makeup isn't just for enhancing our natural features, but it's also an art form that we get to explore and push boundaries with.

Here's what decade makeup trend represents you the best, based on your zodiac sign.

1. ARIES - Bold Eyebrows

Aries, you are always one to make a statement.

You're bold, outgoing, fierce and always "on fleek." You know how you like things and at times can be a bit of a perfectionist. So what better makeup trend for you than some beautifully snatches eyebrows? Clean, trimmed, and precise, just to your liking.

2. TAURUS - Bright Blush (on the nose too!)

Taurus, you are one of the cutest of the zodiac. Often times you're not as BOLD as your neighbor Aries, but that doesn't mean you don't love a statement.

Blush has made its comeback, just like you did this decade. This trend is sweet, fun, and can be bold or a little more subtle.

3. GEMINI - Bold Lips

Gemini, this decade was one where you finally got to stand out.

You probably found yourself in some situations where you were stuck making hard decisions, but you always found a way. A safe but always good (and exciting) makeup trend is a bold lip. Lips were all the rage this decade, and perfect for our little twin sign.

4. CANCER - Faux Freckles

Cancer, our sweet cancer, you are such a lovely sign. Smart, caring, and loving.

Your makeup trend needed to be something equally as adorable as you, and faux freckles do the trick. They're not always for everyday makeup but when you wear them, it's an attention grabber. This trend is one of my favorites from the decade.

5. LEO - Big Lashes

Leo, you've always been one for the spotlight and drama, and trust me, this has been one big dramatic decade for you!

This makeup trend is certainly dramatic. Nothing can pull a look all together like a good pair of lashes. It's bold, elegant, and just beautiful, just like you Leo!

6. VIRGO - Sharp Eyeliner

Virgo, one of the most fun-loving, witty, and clever signs in the zodiac.

This has probably been a very interesting decade for you - full of smart humor, laughs, and new ideas. It just makes sense that your 2010's decade makeup trend is sharp-winged eyeliner. This trend takes some skil,l but it's no match for you, Virgo!

7. LIBRA - Perfect Contour

Libra, this decade has been about fixing things for you. Rebuilding relationships, learning self-love, working hard, etc.

You're a very motivated sign. Your decade makeup trend is contour, because this is the decade where we REALLY realized that we can use makeup to touch up our facial features to our liking. With a beautifully bronzed face, you're ready to take on 2020.

8. SCORPIO - Glossy Lips

Scorpio, you mysterious and beautiful character, this has been quite the decade for you, but a shining one nonetheless. This has for sure been a decade you won't forget.

Glossy lips are undoubtedly your trend. You can never go wrong with a juicy pair of lips! Glossy lips can be paired with almost any makeup look and still look fabulous and unforgettable.

9. SAGITTARIUS - Face Stamps

Sagittarius, you truly are the wild child of the zodiac, and that's why we love you. You don't mind standing out in crowds and trying new things; in fact, you live for it! Hands down, your makeup trend is face stamps. These really know how to make a statement and are as fun as you are! Keep on doing you!

10. CAPRICORN - White Liner

Capricorn, you edgy and cutesy sign, this has been a pretty good decade for you. You've learned a lot and branched out! You tried new things and experimented.

Your makeup trend is white eyeliner. It's both subtle and noticeable at the same time. It's a super easy and fun way to spice up your daily makeup routine!

11. AQUARIUS - Bright Eyeshadow

Aquarius, you've never been one to blend into a crowd. You've always loved to stand out and be a little weird. You're exciting and fresh. Your decade makeup trend is obviously bright colored eyeshadow. It's fun, exciting, new, and definitely won't go unnoticed. Have fun!

12. PISCES - Colored Highlighter

Pisces, you sweet little soul. This has been quite the decade for you, lots of lows and highs for sure, but there was always a shimmer of hope and joy.

Your makeup trend is one of the most popular ones, colored highlighter. Adding a little sparkle and shine to your everyday look is always a great idea. Colored highlighter took the makeup industry by storm, just like you will for this upcoming decade!