What Does Your La Croix Flavor Say About You?

These sparkling beverages can tell us a lot about a person.

576
Instagram

For those of you that don't know, La Croix is a delightfully flavored sparkling water that comes in a variety of flavors. So, with 13 flavors of La Croix what does the flavor you drink say about you?

1. Pure

Let's begin with the original flavor: "Pure." This is the only unflavored La Croix. If this is your favorite flavor more power to you however, you probably don't branch out often. These people stick to safe, familiar spaces and don't venture outside of their comfort zone.

2. Lime

If you drink lime La Croix you're probably a basic person but this isn't a bad thing! These people live and appreciate an easy-going lifestyle. Lime La Croix is regularly on sale at Target so perhaps that's why some people drink it. If that is the case, lime drinkers are a frugal spenders and their drink choice reflects that.

3. Lemon

Those of you who just have to have lemon in your water, lemon La Croix is definitely your flavor. You are a detail-oriented person because you always ask for the lemon. Perhaps they are a bit blunt at times, and this is rather sour for others but hey... sometimes the truth hurts, right?

4. Orange

People that enjoy orange La Croix are classic and original. They aren't like anyone else and their classic characteristics make them lovable. Yes they are a bit fruity but that's what makes them tick!

5. Berry

Up next is berry La Croix. These people are outgoing, cute and they definitely have their quirks. Just like a basket of berries, paired with a bowl of cold vanilla ice cream, these people often provide you with a sense of comfort.

6. Cran-raspberry

Cran-raspberry is for those with refined, mature taste-buds. Let's face it, how many teens do you actually know that enjoy cranberry anything? Cran-raspberry drinkers have themselves together, and they're probably drinking a cold one right now, as they plan out their summer trip abroad for 2019.

7. Pamplemousse

Pamplemousse drinkers would like to believe that they are an ~exotic~ breed however, this is simply the French translation for grapefruit. Pamplemousse lovers are probably hard headed and opinionated but we love them just the same.

8. Peach pear

Fans of peach pear are a healthy mixture of bright, calm, cool and collected. They're the people that give you good vibes especially because they are easy to get along with. Sometimes you even wonder if they can do any harm.

9. Coconut

The refreshingly tropical taste of coconut La Croix is reminiscent of a perfect summer day at the beach. These people are warm and laid back. As you check your watch while looking for your lunch appointment, you see them approaching (30 minutes late) with a coconut La Croix in their hand. You marvel and wonder to yourself, "are they still on island time?"

10. Apricot

Apricot La Croix came out in 2014 and those that drink apricot are usually the novel friend that you made in college. You never saw yourself being friends with this person yet here you are and you love them. They may not have known you for very long but you feel like they just get it.

11. Passionfruit

Passionfruit drinkers are relaxed and have a calming presence. Their mellow demeanor is probably a good influence on our lemon friends who can be rather tart.

12. Mango

People that drink mango La Croix are outgoing and love to wow you with new fun facts. They are bright and positive. Having a rainy day? Hangout with a mango La Croix lover, they'll brighten your day in seconds!

13. Tangerine

Finally, we have tangerine. We might see tangerine drinkers as orange posers but upon getting to know them, we realize that they are a one of a kind!

So, which flavor are you?