What Does The New Generation Of Mobile Phone Gimbal Stabilizer? ZHIYUN SMOOTH-Q4 Gives The Answer

Mobile phone Stabilizer has become the first choice for consumers

11

In recent years, the short video industry has witnessed rapid development. As of December 2021, according to statistics, the number of short video users on the Internet in China has reached 934 million, the utilization rate of short video users has reached 90.5%, and more than half of the people brush short videos every day. The surge in market demand has also stimulated the output of short video content, and as a tool to improve the quality and efficiency of video shooting, mobile phone Stabilizer has become the first choice for consumers. But at the same time, the mobile phone Stabilizer has been a single function, large size, not easy to carry and other problems, until the emergence of Zhiyun completely opened the process of lightweight mobile phone Stabilizer.

Based on years of technology accumulation, Zhiyun has gradually explored new forms of mobile phone Stabilizer products that meet the needs and habits of the public, and is committed to creating portable, lightweight, feature-rich and easy-to-use consumer Stabilizer. ZHIYUN once again released the mobile phone gimbal Stabilizer SMOOTH-Q4, which transferred the professional technology to the consumer level, thus achieving the dimensionality reduction of product strength, which can be called the benchmark of the new generation of mobile phone gimbal Stabilizer.

New Benchmark of Stabilizer Industry, Innovative Technology Establishes Patent Barrier

Speaking of the development of ZHIYUN, its debut is the peak. It is a brand of Stabilizer that has entered the Olympic Games and has been applied to the recording and live broadcasting of various evening programs. In 2018, ZHIYUN took the lead in formulating the industry standard of Stabilizer for Photography and standardizing the market access standard, which made the industry have evidence to follow. At the same time, ZHIYUN, which promotes the industry to move forward, has also continued to accumulate core technologies. As of April 2022, Zhiyun has authorized 307 patents, and its technologies are presented in the product array. Zhiyun has also been providing high-end differentiated products for users with a low-key attitude and unique design, and has also brought cutting-edge Stabilizer technology to tens of millions of creators. Become the pioneer and leader of Stabilizer products in the consumer market.

Since the release of the first generation of Crane series products, ZHIYUN has opened the road of innovation iteration all the way. In 2016, the single-arm camera stabilizer opened up the basic scale of handheld gimbal Stabilizer in the market, and ZHIYUN occupied the core competitive position in the market at one stroke; in 2017, the brand-new material mobile Stabilizer lowered the threshold and entered the public's vision, truly enabling ordinary users to experience the technological charm of stable shooting; In 2018, the original labor-saving structure of the lifting pot became the industry's Stabilizer vane, triggering the industry to follow suit; in 2019, the machine's deep learning algorithm and interaction integrated the Stabilizer and camera functions; In 2020, the integration technology of image transmission and deep learning, and the shooting system with Stabilizer as the core were also set up for the first time in the industry. In 2021, the high-brightness and multi-color temperature lighting cooling technology was put into SMOOTH-Q3 series and X series respectively, realizing the industry's first mobile phone gimbal Stabilizer with built-in fill light and extension rod, and creating a pioneer in the whole category of fill light cooling technology. Every technological innovation of Zhiyun has pushed the Stabilizer industry forward at a high speed.

Technology makes records without thresholds, and life blockbusters are everywhere.

Richard, senior product manager of ZHIYUN, said that SMOOTH-Q3's supplementary light and SMOOTH-X's extension rod have been presented in new forms in the hands of consumers and are deeply loved by the market. This time, Zhiyun took the lead in integrating the supplementary light and extension rod into the mobile phone platform in the industry, thanks to the accumulation of heat dissipation and integration technology. In order to bring a soft and complete shooting tool with excellent use and comprehensive functions to the public, we have carefully created the smartphone Stabilizer-SMOOTH-Q4.

High-quality industrial design has always been one of the most important business cards of Zhiyun. The fourth generation of SMOOTH series Stabilizer retains the characteristics of compact and easy to use, so that you can shoot easily by yourself. It is an excellent helper for VLOG shooting.

The original intention of ZHIYUN SMOOTH-Q4 is to make it easy for ordinary users without shooting foundation to shoot blockbusters, so it adopts elaborate and unique design. SMOOTH-Q4's patented folding technology is the first to realize one-step folding use, and only one folding action is needed to start shooting immediately. After storage, the ultra-small volume can be put into the backpack or pocket at any time, which is convenient for travel and daily shooting.

Built-in 215mm extended selfie stick allows you to sweep the street, go on an outing or go camping with your friends. You can take more pictures when taking a selfie without pulling down any of them. At the same time, you can extend and retract freely within the length of the extended stick. It can shoot cute pets from a low angle of view, easily capture pictures close to the ground, and also maximize the shooting height, simulate God's overlooking angle of view, and shoot different creative blockbusters.

The design of magnetic fill light satisfies the functions of portability and fill light. It simulates the color temperature in the daytime to make the self-timer feel real and bright. At the same time, it can provide better portrait presentation in short video live broadcasting and recording mobile phone interview videos. The fill light can also be used for portrait photography. Dark lighting, highlighting the outline of the image, color filter atmosphere to create, so that mobile phones can also bring image-level shooting effect.

SMOOTH-Q4 integrates a variety of intelligent shooting functions, intelligent gesture recognition, gesture recognition in the air, and remote control of gimbal Stabilizer recording by one person; intelligent scene recognition Let you have your own shooting ideas in different scenes of seaside, city and shop, and support the teaching of follow-up shooting. A beginner can also shoot popular videos in the circle of friends. There is also a SMART template, which automatically synthesizes background music, filters, special effects and stickers. It is the first time to start without panic.

Core stabilization technology, so that mobile phones can really achieve video-level video anti-shake effect, plus a key intelligent tracking function, support face tracking, video protagonists are all framed in the C position, whether children or the elderly can also shoot stable video films.

SMOOTH-Q4 further extends the use of gimbal Stabilizer from the photographic needs of professionals to the daily life of ordinary people. Every scene we are familiar with can be better recorded in the form of video, which also allows ordinary consumers to take the simplest life fragments and retain more good memories.

With the original intention of "letting every consumer feel the charm of science and technology and record life conveniently", ZHIYUN SMOOTH-Q4 integrates smart phone gimbal Stabilizer technology, endows it with brand-new professional technology and cutting-edge Stabilizer functions, and makes SMOOTH-Q4 truly become a mobile phone Stabilizer product with temperature, comprehensive functions, comfort and ease of use. ZHIYUN also upholds the expectation and support of every creation, promotes the landing of image technology, so that everyone who loves life can easily record the wonderful moments of a better life.