What Do You Get A Mom For Mother's Day When She Gave You The World

Mother's Day is coming up and the Mothers of the world deserve so much. It can be hard to even know what to give them when they have given you your life. So I decided to write about all the ways my mom is extraordinary as an inspiration to everyone out there looking to give appreciation to their mother.

45
Peyton Davis

My mom is an extraordinary person. She is an amazing mother who also is an amazing labor and delivery nurse who has worked 12-hour shifts my entire life but has never let me know or feel how exhausted she may have been. She is the best mom and I never feel like she hears it enough from me or my siblings. It has always been hard to know what to get my mom for her Birthday, Mother's Day, or Christmas because she deserves more than me or my siblings can give her in just a gift. My mom has done so much for me and my siblings over the years without hesitation and without telling us she was exhausted or had enough. She has made me exactly who I am today and I would not be the way I am without her in my life.

My mom is a middle child just like myself. We grew up smashed in the middle of two siblings. We learned early in life to be easy going and never let things bug us too much. I get that from my mom and I also get her strength. She is strong and never shows too much when things are bothering her or when she is exhausted. She never lets life get her down too much because we are sometimes dealt bad cards in life we do not deserve. She knows how to pick herself up when things are hard. She also knows how to lean on me and my siblings when things seem hard because family is forever and family will always be there to make the bad days better.

My mom is someone who would give you the coat off her back even though sometimes she acts like she would not because she actually would. She is an exceptional nurse who deserves to be recognized for the dedication she gives to her job after all these years. It has not been easy to be a nurse who works 12 hours shifts but my whole life she never let work get in the way of big events in my life. She always made sure to be off for my countless cheer competitions and random school things. She never acted like she was tired of exhausted from work she always was there for everything.

My mom is the type of mom who always has an inspirational quote for every one of life situations. She always knows what to say when we are upset and knows exactly what will help us through. I love my mom so much and although it can be hard to know what to get her. I do my best to show how much I appreciate her throughout the year doing random things like surprising her with ice cream after work. I want my mom to know that she is extraordinary and my siblings and I love her so much even if we do not say it enough. Mom you deserve to be recognized every day - not just Mother's Day, your birthday, or Christmas.