What are the factors to know about female incontinence pads?

Female incontinence affects women of all age's young, adults and even children. In this section, you will find more about understanding female incontinence, its causes and how poise incontinence pads are effective and helpful. These pads are easily available in many sizes and women can also wear these to workplaces.

22

What is Female Incontinence?

For many females, incontinence means losing small amount of urine while laughing, sneezing, jogging, coughing or even when hearing running water. Some women quickly learn to control incontinence by quickly sitting down and crossing their legs tightly, while some females have the sudden urge to go to the toilet. If you are experiencing episodes of incontinence do not lose heart as you are not alone. Poise incontinence pads are the best way to manage your incontinence. These pads are also available in long varieties and they have maximum absorbency.

Types of Female Incontinence

While there are several types of incontinence but below mentioned 3 are common types of incontinence. Knowing what type of incontinence, you have its easier to find the right poise incontinence pads for you.

1. Stress incontinence

Physical stress or pressure on the internal organs such as cough, sneeze or even a laugh when your bladder is full. There can also be a problem with the prostate which might lead to more stress, thus creating more urine-related problems.
  2. Urge incontinence

It is the inability to hold on for more than a few minutes once your bladder is full and have an overwhelming need to urinate.
  3. Overflow incontinence

It is characterized by leaking with no warning as soon as the bladder is full.

Female incontinence causes

Did you know women are more prone to leakage than men? This is because women's plumbing is more internalized which has its own advantages, but it also means that female bladder structure is also internalized.

Some of the biggest causes of female incontinence are:

• Being overweight
  • Certain medications
  • Menopause
  • Childbirth
  • Diseases such as diabetes, Alzheimer's.
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)

Female Incontinence Treatments

What are your options for treating bladder weakness and how do you deal with incontinence while you are being treated? Use Poise incontinence pads, after all, you don't want to miss out on social events, favorite sport activities, shopping trips and many more occasions. Although there are medicines that do work, you can also go for pads that last long, and till the treatment goes on, the pads prove to be very useful.

If you do have bladder problem, consult a doctor and ask for treatments available. Surprisingly, the treatments are straight forward and very effective and you will be able to gain control of your bladder.

How can I manage my incontinence?

Poise incontinence pads have range of liners and pads specifically designed to help you manage your incontinence. You can always find the right product for you with poise.

Designed with your curves in mind poise incontinence pads give you coverage where needed without bulging or bulking and provide 12 hours of protection and 10x times drier than other incontinence pads. When it comes to managing those leaks, poise incontinence pads have taken comfort to a new level.

When should I see my doctor?

Some women can manage their incontinence without any professional help or much effort. However, a visit to the doctor is always a good idea if:

• Your incontinence problem persists
  • Constipation
  • Being overweight
  • Thinning and drying of the skin in the vagina or urethra, especially after menopause.

These above-mentioned tips are to help you guide but not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnoses or treatment. Now you can get the best poise incontinence pads from online portals. Check the sizes, the expiry date, the material with which the pads are made, and then buy.