Welcoming Happily Ever After

Welcoming Happily Ever After

Wow Disney, you got it right in the feels.

1179
Welcoming Happily Ever After
WDWMagic

With eager hearts we step into an unfamiliar kingdom. Part of us is missing, waiting for big shoes to be filled. Confident the tale is as true to be told, we wait. With high expectations and opened minds, we race to start our new chapter. The anticipation is heavy, but as Walt Disney himself stated, "progress is impossible without change."

White lasers flare into our beloved castle. Highlighting the new stories that immerse into our new beginning.Twinkling wonders happily engulf us. Surprised by a new man's enchanting deep tone, silence falls as his words draw us in.

"Each of us has a dream, a heart's desire. It calls to us, and when we're brave enough to listen and old enough to pursue, that dream will lead us on a journey to discover who we're meant to be."

Cue the tears, a fresh new is uncovered now. Pigments of gold trace their way up the castle, held by a cursive hand. The magic comes alive as the first set of fireworks grace the night sky, higher than ever before. Harmonies of modern souls blend through the air. "It's just beginning, let your heart beat faster. Reach out and find your happily ever after."

Chills run down our spines as the Magic Kingdom takes us on a journey. "The evening star shines so bright, so make a wish and hold on tight." A white whim forms a new pattern, fanning from the ground up. The technology captivates us as our eyes fill with astonishment.

My best friend, Jordan Fricks, Jungle Cruise Skipper, turns to me as her blue sea eyes widen. "This, this is better than anything I've ever expected." I have to say, I couldn't agree more.

Medleys old and new swarm this magical land. "The Little Mermaid," "The Hunchback of Notre Dame," "Brave," "Moana," "Aladdin," "Frozen" and more capture the moments from today's adventure. The updated fireworks are like nothing the Magic Kingdom has ever seen before. Stunning and fun, they paint their vibrant sparks rupturing through the dazzled sky. Fighting back a smile is impossible as we experience Happily Ever After.

The kingdom softens, a light breeze kisses our skin and the world is filled with the words "you'll be in my heart, no matter what they say". At this point, I lost it. I could not believe the beauty this show is enriched in. I thought that was brilliant, but no it gets better.

Suddenly, to our surprise an old gem enters back into the kingdom. A single lantern appears. A giant purple firework bursts into the air, "and at last I see the light, and its like the fog has lifted." The warmth of familiar yellow lanterns travel up the castle. Tears pour down my face as my absolute favorite part of the late Celebrate The Magic reenters our lives. Disney, you got it right in the feels.

Silence falls as the the enchanting man's voice returns, ready to steal what's left of our already melted hearts. "Look inside yourself. You are more than what you have become. Remember who you are".

Dramatic flares of red and gold pierce the air. Our hearts start to race as none other than "Go The Distance" booms in the background. Powerful and strong, the fireworks dance to the chorus belting with everything that have in them, "I will beat the odds, I can go the distance. I will face the world, fearless proud and strong".

At this point, our hearts are basically laying on the ground. The man comes one last time and turns the dream around on us.

"Grab hold of your dreams, and make them come true, for you are the key to unlocking your own magic. Now go, let your dreams guide you. Reach out and find your own, happily ever after."

That good ol' single white flare aches over the castle, just like before. "The battles, the stories, the loses and all our glory. We change by the way we live every day, just look out and reach to the sky."

The white flares multiply, shooting from Fantasyland's weathered pavement. "We all have the courage to fly." Tinkerbell lifts off from her perch at the top of the castle. She waves her wand, flying right into Tomorrowland.

"It's just beginning, let your heart beat faster." The kingdom is now dazzling with color exploding high above our heads as our dreams thump steadily within. "Reach out and find your Happily Ever After".

Disney, all we have to say is wow. There are no other words to describe this absolute masterpiece you have built for us. It's playful, adventurous, fun, full of life and glory with the motivation to push our dreams in the direction we crave. This is exactly what the Magic Kingdom needed. I have never been more proud to call myself a Walt Disney World Cast Member. Happily Ever After is everything we could have ever wanted and more.