A Weekend With The Kloss Family

A Weekend With The Kloss Family

1132
A Weekend With The Kloss Family

How do you love spending your weekends?

I love spending my weekends with my family. My family is not all together in the same place for very long amount of time, everyone is spread across the country due to work or school or leisure. When congregating everyone, we decide on a destination to reside for a weekend and make it happen! My sisters all fly in from different places across the country and we spend a weekend together, which is better than no time right?! Listed below are some of my favorite parts from our past weekend together which was spent in New York for Fashion Week where we supported one of my older sisters Karlie, while she walked the cat walk, opening the Diane Von Furstenberg Show and I worked backstage escorting celebrities to the seats. Just a normal weekend in the Kloss Fam. xx

Weekend Highlights:

Being reunited with my twin: Going to School halfway across the country from your twin is not easy! When We finally are reunited its trouble, look out!

Fam Dinner: Nothing is better than sitting around the table with your family and caching up on what has been going on in the past few weeks that has taken place between seeing one another. Look out, you never know who could be showing up for Sunday Night Din Din . . Taylor . .

Working the Diane Von Furstenberg Show: Seating celebs is my specialty ;)

#NYFW

Getting Kaught (yes that's caught with a K) in the rain walking home from an after party of a fashion show . . Rain Rain Go Away . . kk thx bye

Supporting Your Mother who is a 20 Year Breast Cancer Survivor in The Walk For The Cure : There is no one more special to me and my sisters than our mother, and there is nothing more special or important as standing behind her in the Race for The Cure. Tracy L. Kloss is a twenty year Breast Cancer Survivor, and that alone deserves recognition. Team Klossy faced the heat as we raced for the Kure!

KUPCAKES: NUFF SAID

PACKING THE ENTIRE KLOSS FAMILY INTO A KAR AND GETTING SHOTGUN: How this happened twice I do not know

Support: The Kloss Fam at the DVF show supporting Karlie opening the show

CUDDLING: Because who doesn't love cuddling with their pup

FAMILY IS FOREVER, take no time for with loved ones for granted

xx KK