planned music for wedding

I’m The Girl Who Always Thinks About What Songs To Put On My Wedding Playlist

I want the most beautiful day of my life to be accompanied by beautiful music.

74
<a style="background-color:black;color:white;text-decoration:none;padding:4px 6px;font-family:-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "San Francisco", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Ubuntu, Roboto, Noto, "Segoe UI", Arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-weight:bold;line-height:1.2;display:inline-block;border-radius:3px" href="https://unsplash.com/@alvinmahmudov?utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=photographer-credit&utm_content=creditBadge" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" title="Download free do whatever you want high-resolution photos from Alvin Mahmudov"><span style="display:inline-block;padding:2px 3px"><svg xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" style="height:12px;width:auto;position:relative;vertical-align:middle;top:-1px;fill:white" viewBox="0 0 32 32"><title>unsplash-logo</title><path d="M20.8 18.1c0 2.7-2.2 4.8-4.8 4.8s-4.8-2.1-4.8-4.8c0-2.7 2.2-4.8 4.8-4.8 2.7.1 4.8 2.2 4.8 4.8zm11.2-7.4v14.9c0 2.3-1.9 4.3-4.3 4.3h-23.4c-2.4 0-4.3-1.9-4.3-4.3v-15c0-2.3 1.9-4.3 4.3-4.3h3.7l.8-2.3c.4-1.1 1.7-2 2.9-2h8.6c1.2 0 2.5.9 2.9 2l.8 2.4h3.7c2.4 0 4.3 1.9 4.3 4.3zm-8.6 7.5c0-4.1-3.3-7.5-7.5-7.5-4.1 0-7.5 3.4-7.5 7.5s3.3 7.5 7.5 7.5c4.2-.1 7.5-3.4 7.5-7.5z"></path></svg></span><span style="display:inline-block;padding:2px 3px">Alvin Mahmudov</span></a>

I love weddings so much. I love the beauty of two people joining together in love, the gorgeous dresses, and decorations, and, of course, friends and family coming together to celebrate the love between the bride and the groom.

One of my favorite things about a wedding is the music the bride and groom decide to play in their ceremony. Being a musician, I always enjoy the music played at any event, especially weddings. These are the songs that the bride and groom shared together and the songs that express their love for one another. I always seem to be on the lookout for songs to play in my own wedding. Every time I hear a love song, I try to imagine what it would be like to hear that song at a wedding. Then, I always find myself thinking that the song should be at my wedding.

I do this because music can express love in ways not many other things can.

Hans Christian Andersen once wrote, "When words fail, music speaks", and I wholeheartedly believe that. Music has a certain power to it in which it can convey the deepest human emotions in a way no one else can.

I want that love to be shown through music at my wedding. I'm going to make sure my wedding is full of love for my future husband, and music is going to play a huge role in that. I want the music to tell our story and look forward to the beautiful future we're going to have together.

Music can also add joy to just about anything. Love songs about finally finding the right person have a certain joy to them and convey beautiful messages of happiness. Every time I hear one of those songs, I can't help but wish I'll find that kind of love one day. In a way, those songs give me hope that I will find it.

I can't help but feel excited whenever I think of my future wedding. Every single element of a wedding excites me, from walking down the aisle to my first dance with my husband. I want to play music that expresses all the love that will be shared in those moments.

For example, the song I want to walk down the aisle to is the Pentatonix cover of Elvis Presley's "Can't Help Falling in Love". This song expresses the deepest sincerity of someone loving another person. The person knows it can be a bad idea to rush into a loving relationship with someone, but they just can't help themselves when it comes to falling in love with that person. The whole idea of it may be a little ridiculous, but they know that their love is meant to be, and their love will be something truly beautiful. The song isn't just a declaration, it's a promise for the future.

I want the music at my wedding to add even more joy to an already joyful day. I always find myself eagerly awaiting the kind of music that is going to create a beautiful atmosphere for my wedding. I want the music to help me express my love for my future husband and be a source of happiness for everyone who comes to my wedding.