If you’re struggling to get traffic to your Website or blog,
Education

How To Start Getting Traffic To Your Blog 2018

If you're struggling to get traffic to your blog, you know just how much it can hold you back from achieving what you want to.

63

Getting readers, growing your Bulk Email List and making an income online relies on traffic coming into your blog regularly. Without this traffic you can't get those readers, you can't grow that email list and you can't make any income.

How do I start getting traffic to my blog?

or each person who's asked me this, I've worked with them to find an answer that suits them and their goals and is specific to them. But I also wanted to give an answer to you as my reader, or anyone else for that matter, who's been struggling to get traffic and is trying to find out an answer. So, here it is…

What are you trying to achieve by having a blog?

Well, the way to get traffic to your blog is to know what end result you want out of having a blog in the first place. For example…

What are you trying to achieve by having a blog? Don't West Your Time For Weird Websites

Are you hoping to increase clients with for your coaching, or your consulting?

Are you hoping to create customers for your products? Like Product is ( Best Garbage Disposal ) Are you hoping to create an army of raving fans and readers for books that you want to write?

You have to know what it is you want your blog to do for you, because in order to be successful, you need to know what you want to achieve, so that you can see if you're on track for achieving it.

The way to start to get traffic is to really think about the end result you're trying to achieve. And, think too about how will you know that your blog is on track for achieving that? How will you know when you have achieved your desired end goal?

These questions are important to answer because you need to give yourself a direction – a end goal (a result) – to aim for. So, the first step in getting traffic is to come up with your end goal for what you want your blog to do for you.

You can get more help and start getting traffic to your blog with the free mini email course I've created. It goes into how you start laying the groundwork for getting traffic smart and gets you ready for getting your blog working for you successfully.