Wearing Glasses while playing Paintball
News

Wearing Glasses while playing Paintball

What is the best paintball veil that my glasses will fit in?

38
Wearing Glasses while playing Paintball

Playing paintball while wearing your glasses, it very well may be finished!

Glasses wearing paintball players all throughout the planet know generally very well the difficulty you can have easily wearing your Paintball Mask with your glasses. Regardless of whether you get them to fit perfectly, you might see another issue during the warmth of battle – FOG!

Try not to fear, Badlands Paintball has the right paintball veils for you! We will investigate a portion of the alternatives accessible to you, the bespectacled paintball player. These arrangements have been tried – I myself wear glasses and utilized a mix of the stuff beneath to keep my glasses on and mist free!

This is an exceptionally normal inquiry for any individual who wear glasses and best paintball gun under $200. One of the vital things to search for is a paintball veil with froth that is cut on either side where your glasses arms are. This will give your glasses some scope of movement within the cover and prevent them from being pressed against your head. That is the principal thing to search for, presently lets investigate a portion of the mainstream models that players with glasses like and a couple of extras that can be utilized to lessen misting of your real glasses.

Vforce Grill Paintball Mask

The first goggle on first spot on the list is the VForce Grill - Not just does this paintball veil have froth with patterns for your glasses, its focal point additionally sits somewhat further from your face which give your glasses room. Having a lot of room holds your glasses back from scratching your focal point and being crushed against your nose. The room in the best paintball mask for glasses additionally takes into account bigger outlined glasses to fit without breaking a sweat.

JT Paintball Masks

Following up is the JT line of paintball covers. The goggle outline plan that holds the focal point is something similar on different models that have diverse face covers and ear pieces. The JT goggle outline has been mainstream among paintball players who wear glasses for quite a while. There is space for your glasses to sit serenely inside the goggle outline. It is a bit close and it is conceivable that the focal point could get scratched relying upon the style of glasses that you wear. One extraordinary benefit is the blending of the JT paintball cover with a JT Vortex 2 goggle fan to decrease the misting of our glasses. One disadvantage is the JT paintball covers don't have glasses patterns in the froth. Notwithstanding, the very delicate froth will push on your glasses somewhat, yet not hard enough to make it feel off kilter.

Both the Vforce Grill and JT Paintball Masks are incredible decision and incorporate extraordinary focal points that will not mist on you. Yet, you actually need to handle the following issue you will confront - your glasses will FOG. There are two simple alternatives relying upon what paintball cover you pick.

Misting Solution 1: If you have a non-JT paintball veil, getting a jug of JT Majik No Fog Spray is the best approach. Basic shower a portion of the No Fog arrangement onto your glasses and focus on it prior to taking off. This will keep your glasses haze free for a couple of games. You should reapply it for the duration of the day. The recurrence relies upon how hot and moist it is outside, just as the amount you will in general perspiration.

Misting Solution 2: If you have a JT Paintball Mask, JT has a fan intended to cut into the highest point of your goggle outline, the JT Vortex 2 Goggle Fan. The fan is little and can be disguised by your JT visor. The fan is enacted by a solitary flip switch outwardly of the paintball cover. You possibly need to run it when your glasses are hazing. It will blow cool air into your paintball cover, giving your face a new breeze and getting rid of that bothersome mist!