Anna Camp Talks About Having COVID-19

The world is starting to open up a little bit more, however, we still can´t take too much of a risk, Anna Camp learned that the hard way.

The "Pitch Perfect" star shared in an Instagram post shared that she contracted COVID-19 — she ditched the mask one time when she went out in public and then she ended up getting the virus. Camp said that it was nothing like the flu. She lost her sense of smell and taste and she's just now starting to get it back.

Camp may be young and healthy, but she proves that no one is immune to the virus.

While some people may not have symptoms at all, there are also those like her who can have symptoms and can really feel like hell.

And some don´t even make it at all, think of all the people that died because of this virus.

Celebrities like Camp have a large influence as sometimes people want to be just like them. Many celebs are even showing off their own masks, encouraging everyone to join the fun. We used to want to be like them now we can follow their lead and wear a mask.

If you are walking somewhere where you can´t social distance from other people, wear a mask. If you are going to an indoor gathering where you can´t social distance, wear a mask. If you are in a store, wear a mask. If you are around people who don´t live in your household, wear a mask. See? It's not that hard!

Many states are now requiring masks, as are many stores. If you have a medical reason not to wear one, accommodation can be made. You can visit the ADA website for more information on how to proceed.

I know that mask-wearing can be irritating sometimes — the ear loops bother me more than the actual mask itself — but we all have to do our part to make sure this virus is gone, or at least until there is a vaccine or some kind of treatment. If Audrey from the Barden Bellas can do it then you can too!

Let's all be aca-awesome and wear a mask to help slow the spread so then we can all get on with our lives.