Ways to Reuse Clear Plastic bags With Handles At Home

The use of plastic is growing rapidly; even the environment-conscious ones forget to bring their grocery bags to the store.

9

There is no way that the use of plastic is going to decrease any time soon. Plastic drastically affects marine life, environment and harms natural resources that leave no way for sustainable development. If you have a lot of plastic hidden in your home, it will take years to decompose. They have a short use and long life. Thankfully there are a lot of ways through which you can reuse plastic bags for creative purposes. Clear plastic bags with handles can be repurposed for many things. We have gathered many ideas, so you can take a significant step to reuse them.

If you are interested in knowing the creative ways to use plastic bags in your home, check out the creative ideas below.

Line your garbage cans

Plastic bags are the ideal size for any garbage cans in your home office or bathroom. Using plastic bags for lining your garbage cans is the best way to reuse them. It also cuts the need to purchase small garbage bags and helps the planet in the long run.

You can give a second life to the plastic bags with handles kept in your home. Apart from leaves in them for grocery shopping, this is a great way to prevent their wastage.

Package valuables

Prevent the wastage of plastic bags and rescue them from the dustbin as they are great for protecting fragile items while shipping. You can use them to wrap breakable items to prevent them from any outside harm. After shipping, you can take out the plastic bags from the cartoon and keep them aside for next time.

Plant Potatoes

If the plastic bags in your home are larger and the material is sturdy, you can easily use them to grow potatoes. Instead of planting them in your garden, grow potatoes in the leftover plastic bags. It is as simple as anything. You only have to roll the top downwards and fill it with a couple of inches of soil. Compose it to grow potatoes. Keep the soil moist. Once the flower has grown and the soil has reached the edge of the bag, you can take out the plant from the pack and shift it into a flower vase.

Preserve painting tools

The clear plastic bags with handles are great to preserve your wet paintbrushes. After you have finished painting, wrap all the damp paintbrushes in the plastic bag and prevent drying. Once you are back to the painting job, you can reuse those paintbrushes to continue where you left.

Protect shoes from pristine condition

Do you have to pass from a muddy area while going to the office? Or is it snowing, and you do not want your shoes to get covered in snow? Covering shoes in plastic bags helps in keeping them dry during adverse weather conditions and maintaining their cleanliness. After washing your shoes, you can also make the ball out of a plastic bag and stuff them inside your shoes while they are air drying to maintain their original shape.

Clean your shower head

Use a plastic bag with distilled white vinegar to clean your shower head. Feel the plastic bag with vinegar and attach them to the showerhead with a rubber band. Let it sit for an hour so that the vinegar dissolves mineral deposits and cleans the shower.

There are a bunch of other ways to use clear plastic bags with handles. From outside decor to cleanliness, the uses are endless.