Get yourself together before this school year. To do this, here are a few tips and tricks to have a hugely successful school year.

1. STAY ORGANIZED

Staying organized is KEY to being successful. In college, there are a million things to do all the time. Having a planner with deadlines, reminders, etc written down will help you stay on top of things. Forgetting an assignment will stress you out and make your grade go down so its best to just not.

2. Get as much sleep as you can

Telling you to get 8 hours of sleep is simply unrealistic because there are not enough hours in the day. Just take naps when you can, and sleep in when you can. I will be the first person to admit that sleeping in the library between classes is the way I get through some days.

3. Eat semi- healthy

College means money is tight sometimes. fast food means a cheap way to eat. These two usually go together. But if you just splurge on some fruits, veggies, yogurt, etc you will feel so much better. Your body needs fuel, not garbage. So just save the pizza for the weekends when responsibilities don't exist!

4. Take time to take care of yourself

When you have a free night, just chill. My favorite things to do are to put on your fav show, make a snack, take a bath, put on a face mask.

5. Don't be a loner

Do NOT just sit in your dorm/apartment all year! You can do that when you are older and you'll wish you had done more in college. If a bunch of your friends are going to the bar/ party, GO! You may meet new people and have a good time.