8 Ways I Enjoyed Spring Break At Home

8 Ways I Enjoyed Spring Break At Home

Spring break is the time that's actually before spring, but many college students use this time to enjoy spring in warmer places. A lot of my friends jetted off to warmer locations, but I spent a relaxing time at home with my family, enjoying the perks of home.

13
8 Ways I Enjoyed Spring Break At Home

Here are eight relaxing ways that I enjoyed my spring break at home, from sleeping to catching up on TV shows!

I spent quality time with my dogs.

These two cuties are always so happy to spend time with family.

Photo by Amy Oberholtzer

Especially if you don't come home a lot during the school year.

I took breaks from constantly doing schoolwork.

Granted, and...Granted, and... ~ thoughts on education by Grant Wiggins

I got to listen to some new music.

COS

By the way, this album is GREAT.

I got to see "Captain Marvel".

Captain Marvel - Imdb

The movie was really great. I highly recommend.

I slept in every day. 

My dog, Rue enjoying a late morning nap on my bed

Photo by Amy Oberholtzer

I even took a (chilly) trip to Point Pleasant Beach in New Jersey.

I love visiting the beach when it isn't so crowded, even if there are 15 mph winds.

I continued binging my favorite shows.

Paul Hollywood and Mary Berry, the expert bakers that judge every cake, biscuit, scone, and pie the contestants make.

PBS - Great British Baking Show: Season 2 Episodes

I have recently been continuing to watch PBS's "Great British Baking Show".

I enjoyed some delicious food.

Here is a delicious dish with rigatoni pasta, ragu, beef brisket, sausage, and meatballs. So delicious!

Photo by Amy Oberholtzer

I ate well the entire break from my favorite local restaurants and even cooked a couple of times.