Drink Water Like A Pro With These Water Bottles

How to choose the perfect bottle.
1393

Lately we have been seeing this ongoing trend of having the "perfect" water bottle. There are so many companies out there that are pushing their own products. Some of the most popular are Hydroflask and Swell.

However, what makes these water bottles stand out from the others is not only the quality but the price. Here are what I believe are the top five best water bottles on the market that are worth your money.

1. Hydroflask

Created in 2009, Hydroflask's main goal was to create the perfect all-insulated water bottle for all types of activities. Boasting over 11 million purchases, they expanded all over the world bringing the drinking community closer together. Starting around $20, these bottles are honestly a lifesaver. They can either keep your drink hot or cold for hours on end. Some of the parts that suck are the dents that they can get just by dropping them or banging them against something. It really sucks after a while. However over all, they are a great addition to the cupboard. You can find them at most sports places or on Amazon. 4/5

2. Swell

Born right after Hydroflask, Swell places second on my list. These are great bottles because not only do they insulate but they also are the perfect size to bring anywhere you go. Their unique shape lets you traditionally hold a bottle while also grip onto while you run. They're made of eco-friendly materials and some of the proceeds from purchases go back to the community. I would have to say this is great if you feel compelled to give back to your community. 4/5

3. Wellness

This is the perfect buddy for any eco-friendly do-gooder. Wellness is similar to its competitors, however the custom wood top is what makes them stand out. It's pretty cool to see how unique this bottle is too. Wellness gives some of it's profits to building wells in Africa. Overall this bottle does a great job in insulating either something hot or cold. For it's price too costing at $30, it's a great investment knowing you're helping someone out in the world with water. (You get 20 percent with the code JUSTOH20). 4/5

Hopefully this gives you a glance of what kind of bottle you may want to invest in. They are all super great!