Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you’ve probably at least heard of Buzzfeed Unsolved.

And if you’re a conspiracy theory fanatic like me, you’ve watched every episode and are rather impatiently waiting for the next. Buzzfeed Unsolved is a segment of Buzzfeed’s channel starring Ryan Bergara and Shane Madej, a hilarious duo that spends each episode delving into unsolved mysteries. In case you haven’t seen an episode of this highly acclaimed show, here are just a few reasons to get started.

The show currently has two complete seasons and just began its third. Each season takes on a different theme, so there is a lot of variety not only episode-to-episode but also season-to-season. The show covers a broad range of topics, from “Buzzfeed Unsolved: True Crime” where they touch on cases like the trial of OJ Simpson and the disappearance of Amelia Earhart, to “Buzzfeed Unsolved: Supernatural”. There truly is something for everyone!

Perhaps one of my favorite components of the show is the dynamic between the cohosts. Shane, a scientific-minded skeptic, counters Ryan, who is a firm believer in everything supernatural. Whether Ryan is relaying an odd theory to their case or sitting alone in a dark room trying to communicate with a ghost, and Shane will never hesitate to jump in and mess with him. The two are constantly bickering and I think that is what makes the show so fun to watch. Anyone can google a conspiracy and read the Wikipedia page, but the banter of Buzzfeed Unsolved gives the show an element that is simply unmatched.

If you’re like me, the conspiracy theories alone should enough of a reason to watch it. Who doesn’t love a good conspiracy theory? The show does a great job of not only relaying the backstory and the facts of the case, but it also ends each show with possible theories behind each one. In the end, Buzzfeed Unsolved has me hooked, and I’m not complaining one bit. And if you haven’t started this show yet, you still have time before Friday, and what better time to start than right before Halloween!