I have been alive 19 years and these are 19 songs I love to listen to! This summer, from the beach to the lakes, I am excited to listen to my ultimate country playlist. For spring break this year I went on a trip to see Nashville and it made a lasting impression on me. Almost every place on the strip played all the best country music. from the FGL House to Margaritaville you can listen to live music or even a live country radio show.
Limiting myself to only 19 songs was one of the toughest things ever but I conquered. If the song made me want to dance it made the list. Below are some of the most famous artists of country music and even some who have made it into the Country Music Hall of Fame. I also labeled my top five!
1. "Get Your Shine On"— Florida Georgia Line
2. "The Fighter" — Keith Urban
3. "Miss Me More" — Kelsea Ballerini
This is my #1 favorite song and this is for the message she sends. She talks about how she forgot who she was at one point and her work to find herself again. She spreads self-love while expressing confidence in being who you are and doing what you love.
4. "Fix A Drink" — Chris Janson
5. "Country Girl (Shake It More Me)" — Luke Bryan
This song is #4 on my list because whenever I hear it I cannot help but dance. It's a classic in the modern century written by an extremely well-known artist. I live for the day that I see him in concert.
6. "That's My Kind Of Night" — Luke Bryan
7. "Doin' Fine" — Lauren Alaina
8. "Somewhere On a Beach" — Dierks Bentley
This song is my #3 favorite because it talks about not caring and being free to do what you want. As he is not tied down anymore he is free to do as he pleases and he makes it clear throughout the song. This is definitely one of my favorite country songs.
9. "Body Like A Back Road" — Sam Hunt
10. "Life Changes" — Thomas Rhett
11. "Dirt On My Boots" — Jon Pardi
12. "You Look Good" — Lady Antebellum
13. "Snap Back" — Old Dominion
14. "Break Up With Him" — Old Dominion
15. "Song For Another Time" — Old Dominion
This is my #2 favorite song because seeing it live made me love it. Watching it with 50,000 other people was extremely overwhelming but exhilarating at the same time. If you are ever in Florida you should visit the Tortuga Music Festival It's all about forgetting your problems and living in the moments that you have.
16. "Picture To Burn" — Taylor Swift
17. "Diane" — Cam
18. "Ain't Worth The Whiskey" — Cole Swindell
19. "Smooth" — Florida Georgia Line
#5 is this song because it talks about comparisons and metaphors to positive qualities of women. I really appreciate the linguistics and think that their play on words is their signature. All in all, I have seen them a few times and would see them again.