Meet The Most Wanted Bachelor In Missouri

"Huntin', Fishin', and Lovin' Everyday" is his theme song.
655

"Huntin', Fishin', and Lovin' Everyday" is literally the theme song of his life. And if you are the lucky lady, he will be huntin', fishin', and lovin' you every day.

So who is this most wanted bachelor we are talking about?

I know him quite well, some would even say we have the same genes. He is my brother and he is in need of a girlfriend.

So, here are some basic facts and pros/cons you should know about this dude:

He's not extremely tall, but he also isn't extremely short.

He had a HUGE glow-up.

He has two pretty awesome sisters and they could either be your besties or your worst enemies.

He also has two awesome nephews that you'd probably get to meet.

Pro: He hasn't had many girlfriends so you could be one of a kind.

Pro: He really doesn't do much with his life besides fish, work, and workout.

Pro: He only works early in the morning so he has all day to spend with you.

Pro: You'd always have someone to help you make fun of him (AKA me).

Pro: He is always posting pictures of him and the fish he catches so you'll always have an updated pic to show your friends or family!

Con: He still lives at home.

Con: He fishes a lot so if you ain't about that life then, it ain't gonna work.

Con: He usually doesn't answer his phone, not even for his mom!!

Con: He is always complaining about his truck so you'll probably have to drive everywhere.

If you think he could be the one for you hit him up on Instagram: jeremybassison