I am annoyingly passionate about people being the very best versions of themselves.

I have always had the mentality that every single person I interact with has an insane amount of potential, and it actually hurts me to see people let that potential go to waste. I am about to give you some things that can help to make the magic happen.

I guess you can take it or leave it, but if I were you I'd take it.

1. Passion, lots of it

You absolutely must be passionate about something.

I am certain that passion lives inside of each and every heart that inhabits the planet, and I"d suggest that you do whatever it takes to find what it is that you are passionate about. If you are having trouble pinpointing your passion, I urge you to think about what it is that sets your heart ablaze.

What is the thing that has the ability to make you the most excited and also the angriest? Find what you are passionate about and pursue it fiercely.

2. Be good to yourself 

I am pretty sure it is in our nature as humans to shame ourselves in all areas all the time. We have all heard the saying that "we are our own worst critics", and I don't know about you but I think that is such a shame.

Don't get me wrong, you should hold yourself accountable, but nothing positive comes from having negative feelings towards yourself because those things LIVE INSIDE OF YOU.

If you are doing the best you can, that is all you can do. If you aren't doing the best you can, figure out how to fix it.

3. Organize yo life

My mom is going to giggle when she reads this part because my bedroom does NOT reflect the title of #3.

With that said, I know that I am not the only one that operates best in an environment that is clean and that makes sense. I am the worst at keeping up with a planer or desk calendar, but if those things work for you, use the crap out of them. Make things easier on yourself if you can, even if it takes a lot

4. Be intentional

No one likes unintentional time or people. It isn't science, it's just the fact that as people we want to be around others who seem like they want to be there too. When you meet your friend for coffee, stay off your phone, sit on it if you have to. Ask good questions and LISTEN. If you can do that and have people who do that for you, you are off to a great start.

5. Surround yourself with support and nothing less 

In the same way that you have to be good to yourself, you have to find other people who are going to do the same. I am here to tell you that people can be toxic. If you notice those people around you, do the best you can do distance yourself. You are worth MORE THAN THAT.

6. Set all the goals

CELEBRATE REAL HARD when you're successful. Go ahead and cry if you don't meet the goals you have set for yourself, but you better keep pressing on. Make new goals. Start over. Work your butt off.

I am far from an expert on any of this, but referring to #1, it is what I am passionate about. I want people to be the best... yeah, even YOU. It is not too late for you, I promise. Start small and it can be huge.