5 Zoom Backgrounds For Your Virtual Bachelorette Party

You Need These Zoom Backgrounds For Your Next Virtual Bachelorette Party

Download them here!

9409

Adding to the list of all the events getting canceled because of coronavirus (COVID-19) are weddings. Of course, this also means the celebrations leading up to tying the knot are also being postponed or, at the very least, taken to Zoom. If you happen to be invited to a bachelorette party in the coming months in which you've moved it from an in real life bash to a virtual girls night, there's still a ton of ways to make it fun.

Think cocktails, penis straws, games, and these virtual bachelorette party Zoom backgrounds perfect for the Future Mrs. in quarantine, plus some for the bridesmaids as well. Click through this slideshow to view them all:

For instructions on how to use a Zoom background, click here.

Get ready for your virtual bachelorette party with this bachelorette party game bundle and naughty party straws.

As an Amazon Affiliate, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.