9 Virtual Bachelorette Party Ideas The Bride-To-Be Will LOVE

She'll be saying "I do" to these fun virtual party ideas.

15460

Prepping for your wedding day is hard enough when you're not trying to do so during a pandemic, add in the stresses and restrictions that come with quarantining or social distancing, and things become that much more difficult.

But just because those pre-wedding-day festivities may have to be moved online doesn't mean you can't enjoy every second of them (and plan an in-person event once things are safer). So, if a bachelorette party you are planning has to be moved to Zoom because of coronavirus (COVID-19), consider trying these fun virtual bachelorette party ideas to make sure the bride-to-be feels all the love... digitally.

1.Create your own hashtag

Just as you would think of a hashtag for your regular bachelorette celebration, consider having a virtual one as well. Chances are guests will want to take pics of the virtual celebration for their Insta Stories or even share throwback pics on their feed to celebrate the bride from quarantine, so why not make a hashtag so everyone can see what's being shared for the special day?

2.Choose a theme

If the bride-to-be wants to spice it up since you can't be together, decide on a theme so you can all dress up accordingly. A nauti(cal) theme is always a classic, but if you want to switch it up with some unique themes, Zola has dozens of ideas for you.

3.Use fun backgrounds while video chatting

Go here for a few Zoom backgrounds we made for your virtual bachelorette party.

4.Drink!

Don't let the at-home aspect keep you from letting loose and slinging a few cocktails back. You only live once, ladies!

7.Sign up for a virtual class together

8. Send the bride-to-be a bachelorette party-in-a-box to open on camera

Click through the slideshow above for items to add to the box for the bride.

14. Consider also sending the future Mrs. some balloons to decorate her home

17. Send a similar box to each of the bachelorette party guests

Click through the slideshow above for items to add to the box for the party guests.

As part of our affiliate programs, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.

From Your Site Articles