Response To The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016

Reactions to the VS Fashion show from this year.

51
Forbes

The Victoria's Secret fashion show aired on television tonight. Most girls look forward to the show because why not? There are reactions every year to the show and this year was no different. The reactions all varied. Earlier last week there were also some reactions to the show as it happened live. Tonight there was the reaction that you would expect to happen from the show.

Last week people felt as if some of the costumes that the models were wearing were rude to people of China and Mexico. I can see where these people are coming from but at the same time the pictures that I have seen do not make it seem like VS was doing it maliciously.

The models that wore these were Kendall Jenner, Elsa Hosk and Adrianna Lima. These three models received a lot of criticism for the looks and so did Victoria's Secret. The only look of these three that I would consider racist is the look of Elsa Hosk. She is wearing a dragon around her body to represent China. The other two seemed fine to me, but that's just my opinion.

Now onto the normal reactions that people have every year. I know for a fact every year that I have watched this show I have been eating ice cream during the show and thinking, "I want to look like that."

There are actually people that have that same thought but order large pizzas instead of eating ice cream. Then there are the reactions that make girls feel insecure because all of the models are fit and in shape along with all being gorgeous. Who would not feel insecure watching the VS fashion show, honestly? There are also reactions to how Bella Hadid walked right past her former flame and how she did it flawlessly.

Now let's talk about Lady Gaga's heels. These shoes are insane but I'm sure no one expected less from her with her outfit.

This year's fashion show has come and gone now we just have to wait for next years. What will next year's fashion show bring us?