Your Vibe Attracts Your Tribe In This Thing Called Life

If you just allow yourself to not look at others differently, try to see them for who they really are.

57

Let me start off by saying that I might be getting a little emotional and I haven't even begun the actual article itself. That's what happens when a good part in a new book that you're reading strikes a chord with your own life.

I have been reading this book called Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis. And in this book, she talks about how we need to not be so judgemental and be open to forming new friendships and relationships. This really hit home with me as I was reading this part because I have been blessed with such a supportive group of men and women in this Odyssey community.

My own Odyssey team inspires me daily and it makes me so happy when they are in our group me talking to each other even when I'm not on there. There is no judgment within our little tribe or family as I would like to call them. There is not a day that goes by that there isn't something said in our group that isn't crazy, but we all accept the craziness for what it is.

The craziness allows me to relate to them and get to know them. If they are more open with me, I am going to be 100 times more open to them. I love giving them compliments and try to give them daily, which Rachel also talks about in the book. I don't know what I'd do without my team!

My message for all of you reading this is to not judge others. You will then find your tribe if you aren't busy judging by putting out on social media your feelings about so and so. It might not happen overnight, but it will happen if you just allow yourself to not look at others differently, try to see them for who they really are by representing happy/positive vibes.