15 Bible Verses That Will Get You Through Your Spring Semester

When the world starts to get tough, turn to God because He's already overcome it all.

1258

Now that Christmas break is over that, unfortunately, means that it's time to get back to the grind and the stress that comes along with it. If you're anything like me school can, a lot of times, become overwhelming and I begin to feel as if I'm drowning in stress. When life gets the best of me the one place I know I can turn is God. No matter what I'm going through; stress, doubt, fear, confusion, weakness, etc. there's always a verse that shows me that everything may not be okay right now but in time it will all work out. You've got to trust the process, but when you forget how to do that here are some of my top go to verses to remind me that God's plan is far greater, and better, than mine ever will be.

1. Psalm 94:19

There's so many times during the semester I find myself doubting my abilities and what I'm working towards, and this is just one of the many verses that reminds me that I have to trust the process and remember that it will all make sense in time.

2. Proverbs 16: 3

God doesn't promise to make things easy for us nor does He promise that things will go in accordance with our plans, but when we turn what we are doing over to God and trust in what He has planned for us then our plans will never fail. I can't think of anything more encouraging than that!

3. Isaiah 41:10

The promise of always having someone by my side is so encouraging to me. There are a lot of times when I can find myself turning into myself because I don't want to seem vulnerable in front of others or I don't want to bother anyone with my problems but knowing that there is someone who is always there to listen to what I have to say no matter what is incredible.

4. Hebrews 13:5

God is the ONLY person who can promise to always be there for you and truly never break that promise. When I feel alone or as if there's no one on my side I look to this verse to get me through the day.

5. Isaiah 40:31

To me, this verse just shows how on my own I can only be so strong but in Christ I can be so much stronger. When I feel weak or as if I don't have the strength within me to move forward in the day I look to this verse to be reminded of how powerful my God is .

6. Galatians 2:20

There are very few people in this world who are willing to die for you and to know that Jesus was willing to be born as a weak human and then die for all of our sins is absolutely incredible! There's just no other way to explain it.

7. Habakkuk 3:19

This verse is encouraging to me because when I feel at all confused or dismayed in what is going on in my life or in the world around me, I can know that God has promised to give me solid ground to walk on as long as I am living in Him.

8. Nehemiah 8:10

God is so much more powerful than man could ever be, and for me that means that when He says my strength comes from Him then it is a strength greater than I have ever seen or could possibly imagine.

9. Psalm 118:14

I think you can see a theme beginning to show in most of these verses, God's strength and power is sufficient to get you through any trial or tribulation that you may face.

10. Proverbs 18:10

When you seek out God and allow yourself to find your strength through Him than you have a place of comfort and refugee during the storm. I don't know about you, but for me this world can be a scarty place sometimes so knowing I have somewhere to turn when the world gets dark is encouraging.

11. 1 Peter 5:7

It took me some time to realize that God truly cares about our worries and our fears and He wants to hear them. Yes there's that part of me that always says that God already knows what I'm going through so why do I need to tell Him myself. The thing of it is that God wants to hear from us personally and wants us to trust and confide in Him our deepest fears and concerns.

12. 1 Peter 4:10

We've each been given gifts and no matter what they are they come from God and shouldn't be seen as less or inferior to others just because they aren't the same.

13. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Knowing that even when I am at my weakest I can still be made strong through Christ is something that bring joy to my heart in my moments of weakness.This verse is also just a reminder of how God is more powerful than I could ever fathom. Knowing that His grace covers all of our sins no matter hoe big or small is something that I cling to every single day.

14. Ephesians 6:10

This verse is a daily reminder of me that I can't go a day without relying on God. There are days when I feel as if I can take on the world on my own and that just isn't true so this verse is a reminder that I need to continually grow in my walk with God and trusting His process above my own.

15. John 16:33

Of all of these verses this is by far one of my favorites because it is a reminder that there is nothing tht I face in my day that God hasn't already faced and overcome. He's gone before us so that we may have confidence in what we are going to face throughout the day.